The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Havana Fit Cotton/Linen Light Brown Sportcoat – $399
- Havana Fit Wool/Silk/Linen Blue Sportcoat – $499
- Havana Fit Silk/Linen/Wool Off-White Check Sportcoat – $499
- Dark Brown Suede Duffel – $399
- Suede Sneakers – $179
- Dark Brown Leather Briefcase – $329
No more pre-order. It’s in. Free shipping and free returns as long as you don’t opt for the fancy-pants packaging at checkout. Lots of new warmer weather arrivals to take a look at, even if you’re still buried in snow and sleet and just dreaming of the day you’ll see the sun again.
- Aston Grey Suede Chukkas – $79.99 ($89.99)
- Puma Super Liga OG Retro – $49.99 ($59.99) shown at top of post
- Cole Haan Crosscourt II – $79.99 ($89.99)
- Made in Italy Blake McKay Wingtips – $139.99 ($199.99)
- Made in Italy Blake McKay Double Monks – $139.99 ($199.99)
- Aston Grey Wingtips – $79.99 ($89.99)
You do have to login to your DSW rewards account to use it, but it’s not invasive at all and easy to sign up for. It’s just their email list. And the savings are pretty tangible.
- Core Temp Chinos – $49 ($98)
- Silk/Linen Stripe Sweater – $39.75 ($79.50)
- Nicklas Sneaker – $64 ($128)
- Arley Suede Work Boot – $89 ($178) review here
Prices above reflect what they’ll be at once the event starts. As good as it gets for BR. It’s a great time to pick up, well, anything from BR, but ESPECIALLY the stuff that’s usually excluded (rapid movement denim, core temp chinos, traveler pants, etc.) You might have gotten something in the snail mail or in your email inbox about this. Card-members get a jump on this early (with the code BRCARDFF), but one-time use specific codes to the general public start getting accepted for 50% off most everything on Wednesday. Don’t have one of those codes? You can text FAMILY to 89532 and you should get one. But I’m pretty certain you’ve opted into their promo texts at that point. We’ll have a full run down on Wednesday.