Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Standard Lightweight Blue Blazer – $66.99 ($198)
- Supima Cotton Ribbed Shawl Cardigan – $54.49 ($128)
- Standard or Slim Fit Non-Iron Stretch Cotton Pant – $36.99 ($98)
- Slim Rapid Movement Denim Dark Wash Jean – $46.99 ($118)
- Standard Navy Wool Blend Seersucker Suit Jacket & Pant – $132.49 ($568)
- Don’t-Sweat-It Polo in Robin’s Egg Blue – $13.99 ($49.50)
This is the best that the BR sale section has looked in a good long while. For those don’t-sweat-it polos? Reader David P. seems to think they have serious potential: “This polo is amazing. Fit and fabric/material is spot on. Similar to Uniqlo’s performance/dry-fit polos but nicer. I’m in love with these things.” Well then, Noted. Thanks David. Meanwhile, Rapid Movement denim in the slightly faded, but not ridiculous, “indigo” is on sale, and getting the additional cut.
Another day, another solid deal on a workhorse Seiko via Massdrop. This would be the line that includes the well loved 007 model. Just keep in mind that the stainless bracelet (if you choose to go with a bracelet) is not worthy of the actual timepiece. So, consider a rubber strap. Also available would be blue and red 009.
- Carlyle Oxford Factory 2nd – $195
- Dalton Wingtip Boot Factory 2nd – $245
- Fifth Ave. Cap Toe Oxford Factory 2nd – $195
- Higgins Mill Boot Factory 2nd – $195
- McAllister Wingtip Oxford Factory 2nd – $195
- Park Avenue Cordovan Oxford Factory 2nd – $439
- Park Avenue Oxford Factory 2nd – $211.65
- Strand Factory 2nd – $211.65
Covered the regular 1st quality sale prices last week, now it’s time to give the Shoebank and their factory 2nds their due. Same models that are getting the cut on the main site are getting extra savings on the 2nds side. Looks like AE has now discontinued their e-commerce for the shoebank, and it’s back to making phone calls? Remember, it’s a $10 re-stocking fee to return a pair of factory 2nds, unless you can get them to a brick and mortar Allen Edmonds outlet store. UPDATE: Looks like they are still doing e-commerce. The website for factory 2nds is just a bit harder to find.
- Cotton/Nylon Trench Coat – $100.80 ($168)
- Nylon/Wool/Viscose Shawl Collar Cardigan – $58.80 ($98)
- Express Tech Polos – $23.94 ($39.90)
- Leather Chelsea Boot – $88.80 ($148)
- Leather Chukka Boot – $82.80 ($138)
- Stretch Twill Blazer ‘ $88.80 ($148)
- Merino Wool Blend Thermal Regulating V-Neck Sweater – $41.94 ($69.90)
Wait, again? Again. Well okay then.
- Wool Blend Topcoat – $79.99
- Pigment Bomber Jacket – $44.99
- Canvas Tote Bag – $24.99
- Fabric Strap Belt With Faux Leather – $16.99
- Basic Suede Belt – $19.99
- Insulated Mac Coat – $79.99
It’s not a ton, but it does appear that the colder weather stuff is starting to roll in for Target’s new Goodfellow & Co brand. Huge thanks to reader Ryan N. for sending in the tip and pic of their new camel wool blend topcoat. Fabric is 66% wool, 27% poly, 5% acrylic, 2% other. Size shown on Ryan above is a small on 5’9″ 155 lbs. Coat is also available in black.
The price is a woof, but the looks and construction are straight up howl-worthy. A design, from the ground up, that was done with Huckberry. Slimmer and sleeker toe compared to other classic work boots, and that cap toe detail is a great touch. Chromexcel leather, Blake welt
(to maybe keep it from getting overly clunky?), made in Maine. Probably gonna be a pass for most of us, being that you can get a Horween CXL Higgins Mill right now for $250, but… still. They’re something to look at.
That’s a silly good price for one hell of a diver. 600m water resistance, GMT function, and a Swiss automatic movement. Full review of this thing can be found here. Stock is always limited with these events though, so, don’t be surprised if it sells out soon. Big thanks to Brandon D. for the tip!