Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Rapid Movement Chino in Slim, Straight, or Tapered (athletic?) – $49 ($98)
- Rapid Movement Jeans in Slim or Straight Fit – $59 ($118) shown above in straight “rinse”
- Slim Traveler 5-pocket Pant – $49.25 ($98.50)
- Norman Leather Chukka Boot with Vibram Sole – $84 ($168)
- Brock Double Monk Strap – $79 ($159)
- Maddox Lace-Up Dress Boot – $94 ($188)
- Supima Cotton Ribbed Shawl Cardigan – $64 ($128)
- Lightweight Light Blue Blazer in Slim or Standard – $99 ($198)
- Water-Repellant Mac Jacket – $114 ($228)
- Quilted Vest – $74 ($148)
- Slim Dark Rinse Japanese Traveler Jeans – $59 ($118)
Okay guys. Check those inboxes for user specific codes for half off Banana Republic merchandise with no exclusions (other than 3rd party and sale stuff). If you’re a card member, CARD50 should still be working, as it launched a couple days back but still should be active. Rapid Movement and Traveler denim for under $60? Gonna be tough to beat that. Just in time for the (hopefully) upcoming cooler fall weather. Now, if you didn’t get one of those codes, you’re not totally out of luck. Try BRFAMILY for 40% off (not 50%, which kinda stinks) regular priced items. Looks like BR picks might be excluded for the BRFAMILY code though?
Usually these things run closer to $200 depending on the seller, and they’re awfully tough to get your hands on. Note that it looks like the blue dial version is final sale? Or perhaps that’s a mistake on the site? Might be worth a quick chat/call to customer service in case you’re going for the blue one. White, Grey, and Black dials are also available. Review of this thing can be found here.
- Soft Wash Check Cotton Button Collar Shirt – $29.95 ($59.90)
- Soft Wash Big Check Button Collar Shirt – $29.95 ($59.90)
- Soft Wash Pinstripe Button Collar Cotton Shirt – $29.95 ($59.90)
Pretty basic stuff here. Well, pretty basic stuff as shown above. Try to avoid those huge lion graphic tees with the word LOYALTY plastered all over em’, no? Kinda a bummer that their awesome Express Tech polos aren’t included in this select items event. Those are buy one get one half off at the moment (which is normally the case if memory serves).
Shoes are cut from Italian full grain leather, then goodyear welted to a leather sole. Shoes are made in India. They’ve run this shoe before, and it looks like people were pleased with em’ for $125? Check the discussion page for more.
- Allen Edmonds Liverpool Chelsea ($445) + Striped Socks ($16.50) = $369.20 TOTAL ($461)
- Red Wing Beckman Round Boot in Dark Cherry ($350) + Donegal Socks ($15) = $292 TOTAL ($365)
Y’know what goes great with shoes? Socks! And therefor, you fulfill the two-item requirement, and net 20% off your purchase. Big fan of those Allen Edmonds Liverpool Chelseas. And they’re darn tough to find on any sort of a discount. So while 20% off isn’t huge, it’s something at least.
- Neumok 2.0 – $141.60 ($295)
- Exchange Place Cap Toes – $197.60 ($395)
- Alumnus Wingtips – $181.60 ($325)
- Warwick Monk Straps – $197.60 ($395)
No code needed here. Seems to apply to Factory 2nds clearance shoes too (not all factory 2nds are clearance, you’ll see which is which under the price.) Big thanks to reader JC for the tip!
Also worth a mention:
- J. Crew Factory: 25% off $100+ w/ GETMORE, plus they’re offering a stackable 15% off discount for students and teachers through 9/30.
- Bonobos: If you’re in New York City, they’re running a sample sale at 260 5th Ave this week. Word is it ends Saturday?
- Spier & Mackay: Their first collection of Thomas Mason fabric shirts are in.
- UNIQLO: They’ve released this year’s version of their popular “Chesterfield” topcoats. 90% wool & 10% cashmere this year. All poly lining. If past is prologue, don’t expect them to be all that warm.