The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- SLIM Fit Button Pocket Tee – $7.50 (multiple colors)
- Critter Belt – $19.50
- Striped Belt – $14.50
- Lightweight Chinos in Driggs (slim) or Sutton (slim-straight) Fit – $26.70
- Sutton Fit Cotton/Linen Light Chinos – $26.70
Usually you have to hit a hundred bucks to get free shipping. If you don’t, it’s an extra five bucks on top of your order. BUT… that’s not the case with this code. So if you’re looking to pick up one or two cheaper items? Now’s not a bad time to grab em’. Also note that the code knocks an additional 40% off clearance items.
- Suede Chukkas – $120 ($160)
- “Personal Tailoring” Suede Single Monks – $171.50 ($245)
- White Leather Sneakers – $68.50 ($98.50)
- Italian Linen Slim Fit Herringbone Blazer – $171.50 ($245)
- Leather Briefcase – $227.50 ($325)
- Limited Edition Suede Bomber – $311.50 ($445)
- Herringbone Cotton Knit Blazer – $138.50 ($198) almost sold out, also at top of page
Massimo Dutti is owned by the same people who own Zara, and M.D. is considered to be a (pretty large) jump in terms of quality. The thing is that they just don’t run that many sales. Note that their silhouettes are pretty lean and mean, so sizing up might be worth it if you’re considering making a purchase. Shipping and returns still appear to be free in the US. Just a heads up that for me, their site has been a little wonky the last 24 hours. Also, stock appears to be awfully scattered in terms of size availability. Feels like an end of season clearance more than anything (even though it’s their “summer collection” event).
- Merino Wool Waffle Stitch Crew in Camel – $79 ($188)
- Todd Snyder + Champion Quilted Navy Vest – $99 ($228)
- Italian Wool Donnegal Oversized Shawl Cardigan – $79 ($298)
- Mighty Mac Nylon Mac – $119 ($300)
- Wool Glen Plaid Trouser – $119 ($268)
- Garment Dyed Merino Mock Neck in Grey or Navy – $119 ($248)
- Grenson Navy Suede Penny Loafer – $129 ($370)
Honest to goodness I didn’t know Todd Snyder had a clearance section. Just thought it was sale, and that was it. And it looks like many/most of the items in clearance aren’t carrying a “final sale” tag at post time? That could change though.
They’re more of a straight fit than a slim fit, but they’re awfully comfortable, come in a bunch of shades (this particular three pack, which just showed up for pre-order, is fantastic) and the tri-blend fabric is soft and flexible. Just a heads up that you will be charged for shipping on top of the shirts. But, for those that put a solid value on USA made goods? These tees are a great bet. Size shown above is a Medium.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Need Supply Co: Extra 20% off Sale Items.
- Banana Republic: They’ve extended their extra 10% off (stacks with other promos) code for cardholders BRCARD clear through the rest of 2017.
- Allen Edmonds: Save up to $150 on select shoes (mostly summer casual stuff) during their Father’s Day sale.
- Massdrop: They’re running a Thorogood Boot deal. Made in the USA and mighty fine looking.