The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Cornwallis Oxford – $195 (review here)
- Fifth Ave. Cap Toe Oxfords – $195
- St. John’s Double Monk Strap – $199 (shown at top of post. review here)
- Mora 2.0 Double Monk Strap – $199
- Cordovan Park Ave. Oxfords – $399
- McAllister Wingtip Oxfords – $229
- Dalton Wingtip Boot w/ Dainite or Leather Sole – $245
- First Ave. Cap Toe Boots – $237 (review here)
- Liverpool Chelsea Boots – $249 (review here)
Pretty good prices on these things too. So what’s the difference between this flash sale and ordering through the shoe bank? It’s easier this time. No calling. Just clicking. There’s still a $10 restocking fee for any returned factory 2nds, but outbound shipping is free. Remember, these are Factory 2nds, so, expect some minor cosmetic blemishes. It’s a bit of a gamble, but boy the prices sure are right. Color, size, and width selection varies depending on the model you’re after, but at a glance it seems like they’re pretty well stocked for now.
- B.R. Navy Madras Linen Blazer in Slim or Standard Fit – $136.80 ($228)
- B.R. Heritage Cashmere Linen Sweater – $76.80 ($128)
- B.R. Ribbed Linen Crew – $53.70 ($89.50)
- B.R. Waller Suede Wingtip – $88.80 ($148)
- B.R. Slim Linen-Blend Trouser – $53.70 ($89.50)
- B.R. Slim Luxe-Touch Wide-Stripe Polo – $29.70 ($49.50)
- B.R. SLIM Luxe-Touch Polo – $26.70 ($44.50)
- GAP Twill Blazer in “Army Green” – $52.92 w/ SPRING & BONUS ($98)
- GAP 4-way Stretch Hybrid Khakis – $43.71 w/ SPRING & BONUS ($79.95)
- GAP Classic Mac Jacket – $69.12 w/ SPRING & BONUS ($128)
- Old Navy Built-In Flex Slim Oxford Dress Pants – $22.80 ($39.95)
Remember, you can knock an extra 10% off your BR purchase if you’re a cardmember with the code BRCARD. Also, this time around you can knock an extra 10% off your GAP purchase (no card needed) with the code BONUS. I know. Lots of moving parts here. BR Picks are out, and sadly their Traveler denim, Traveler pants, and Rapid Movement are labeled as such this time around. As are leather accessories at GAP. Old Navy is excluding the “Everyday Steals, Hot Deals, Today Only Deals” trio. But still, plenty to pick from.
- Red Wing Chronograph – $127.20 ($159) or 40mm – $111.20 ($139)
- Fairfield Chronograph – $76 ($95)
- Fairfield Chronograph Blue/White Strap – $68 ($85)
- Waterbury Chrono on Stainless Steel – $104 ($130)
Looks like this deal is all but exclusion free? Even the Red Wing collaboration is getting the cut? Look, Timex watches are almost always cheaper through 3rd party sellers (say, Amazon). But for the new releases and limited edition/super desirable models? This is almost certainly your best bet to grab one at a discount.