The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
#1. Ledbury: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ EXTRA30
- Grey Heather Unconstructed Sportcoat in Loro Piana Wool – $241.50 FINAL ($695)
- Navy Heather Unconstructed Sportcoat in Loro Piana Wool – $241.50 FINAL ($695)
- Grey Oxford Button Down – $69.30 ($145)
- Oatmeal Heather Super 100s Wool Crew – $80.50 FINAL ($225)
- Dot Brushed Twill Button Down – $52.50 ($145)
- Green Oxford Button Down – $52.50 ($145)
- Forest Wool/Silk/Linen Sportcoat – $262.50 FINAL ($750) shown at top of post
Ledbury stuff is expensive. But it’s also really, really nice stuff. Great fabrics, quality construction, and stylish without shouting. Thing is, it looks like most stuff in their sale section right now is FINAL sale. So no returns. Be careful here. Code EXTRA30 expires tomorrow, 1/17/17.
#2. H&M: Extra 20% off Sale Items w/ 9566
- “Premium Quality” Textured Knit Cashmere Crew – $55.99 ($99)
- “Premium Quality” Suede Desert Boots – $55.99 ($99)
- “Premium Quality” Suede Cap Toe Boots – $55.99 ($119)
- “Premium Quality” Merino Wool Cardigan – $27.99 ($59.99)
- “Premium Quality” Cashmere Scarf – $27.99 ($59.99) select colors
The already plenty affordable now gets an extra 20% off with the code. But just for today. With H&M, I (but this is just me) usually stick to the “premium quality” stuff, since it’s that stuff that seems to actually hold up over time. That cashmere crew shown above? Pretty impressive for $56. Really nice feel to it, and the fit isn’t half bad. Not super trim, but not enormous either. Good texture to the knit. Size shown there is a medium.
#3. Bonobos: 20% off $75, 30% off $125, 40% off $175 FINAL Sale w/ TIERITUP
- The Jetsetter Italian Wool Blazer in Navy Windowpane – $195 FINAL ($400)
- Made in Maine Eastland Chamberlain Boot – $252 FINAL ($450)
- Moleskin 5-Pockets – $89.60 FINAL ($148) multiple colors
- The Jetsetter Italian Wool Topcoat – $304.80 FINAL ($598)
- Made in the USA French Corders – $86.40 FINAL ($128) multiple colors
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer in Heather Navy – $192 FINAL ($400)
Got that? It’s a tiered sale, but it only applies to final sale items. But whereas 30% is pretty standard for Bonobos sale section extra discounts, it’s the 40% off that’s a rarity. Just… DAMMIT FINAL SALE. No returns here.
BONUS: Christopher Ward Half Price Clearance
The Pick: C60 Trident GMT 600 – $540 ($1070)
Is $540 a lot of money? Yes! Is it a pretty damn good price for a Swiss made, GMT Automatic with a water resistance of 600m? Absolutely. And if you do want to use it in the water, just swap that leather band out for a NATO strap and you’re set. There are more watches in this clearance event, but I’m thinking that 43mm sucker is the star of the show.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- J. Crew: Extra 50% off final sale styles w/ MONDAY
- Allen Edmonds: Their big Factory 2nds Flash sale, on the main site, is going on through Tuesday.
- Brooks Brothers: Extra 15% off clearance items, no code needed.
- J. Crew Factory: Extra 50% off clearance & free shipping no minimum with BRRRSALE
- Banana Republic: Extra 50% off Sale Items, no code needed.
- EXPRESS: 40% off w/ a few limited exclusions.