The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a fewÂ picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Made in the USAÂ Gerald & Stewart by Fidelity Wool Felt Topcoat – $159.18 ($379)
- Ray Ban Round Sunglasses – $78.75 ($225)
- Marni Fur Cap – just $319.12 !!! ($760)
- Billy Reid made in Italy Indianola Suede Chukkas – $165.90 ($395)
- Frye Weston Chukkas in Light Brown, Dark Brown, or Suede – $158.76 ($378)
Just launched today, Amazon’s fancy pants fashion site, East Dane, is knocking an extra 30% off some of their sale items. Not half bad if some of the spendy stuff out there might appeal to you. But… that hat. Was $760. Made of “nutria.” Which I had to google. Turns out that’s another nameÂ for these things. Which means, at one point, East Dane was selling, for three quarters of a grand, a baseball cap madeÂ out of river rat. Granted, beavers are more or less river rats, and they were prized for their pelts back in the day. Y’know, when people died of dysentery. But hey, at least nutria are tasty.
I understand nothing about fashion.
Code WOW30 expires tonight. So you best be gettin’ to the nutria ball cap while the gettin’ to the nutria ball cap is good.
- Lambswool Fair Isle Shawl Collar Cardigan – $47.00
- Merino Wool Cardigan – $31.50
- SLIM Merino V- Neck â€“ $25.80
- Selvedge Jeans in Sutton Fit – $39.00
- Sutton Cords (multiple colors) – $27.50
- Suede Cafe Racer Jacket â€“ $159.50Â (review here)
Got that? They’re extending the 60% off valued at price deal from Cyber Monday, and now they’re throwing in free shipping too (so, an extra savings of $5 if your order isÂ on the less expensive side). Meanwhile, don’t forget the extra 20% off, stackable code of WHOAGIFTS if you happen to get north of $100. I get that Factory has been getting a ton of mentions on this website lately. But… well, it’s probably reasonable to not expect these prices to come back soon. Especially when you consider the extra $5 in savings when it comes to shipping. Unless some kind of GILT City coupon comes along or something and it can be stacked on a substantial sale. And by the way, did you know that nutrias have bright orange teeth?Â Horrifying.
- 100% Merino Wool Canvas by Lands’ End Ribbed Crew – $42.49 ($139)
- Italian WoolÂ Textured Jacket w/ Bemberg Lining – $114.99 ($329)
- Leather Duffel Bag (2530 cubic inches) – $139.99 ($399)
- Donegal Herringbone Slim FitÂ 5 Pocket Pants – $42.49 ($119)
Don’t be fooled by the LE Homepage graphic. They’re still running the 50% off cyber Monday offer. And it works on Canvas stuff too. Wondering if they’re going to slowly wind down their more “fashionable” (to some) canvas line now that their old CEO has exited stage right? Keep an eye on Canvas. Prices might get slashed drastically. And already, $140 for a leather duffel isn’t half bad in the least. And do you know why nutrias have those bright orange teeth? Turns out the pigment in their choppers is partially iron. That’s right, those river rats have iron friggin’ teeth.