Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Leatherback Writer 2 – $42.98 ($62.98)
- RETRAKT Solid Brass Pen – $39.98 ($59.98)
- Autodromo Stringback Driving Gloves – $104.98 ($124.98)
It’s a flash sale site (Rue La La) running a voucher deal for another flash sale site. But while both Rue La La and Huckberry are two of the better flash-sale sites out there, they’re enormously different. Huckberry focuses on high quality goods with an outdoors-vibe. Upscale Rugged if you will. Rue La La is more of a general flash sale site. Good stuff for the fellas, but focuses more on the ladies. More on Huckberry here, from their last go-round in the Eliminator. Prices in the picks above reflect total out of pocket cost with using the voucher. From the fine print, emphasis ours: Voucher valid for one-time use only. Full value of offer must be used in a single transaction; offer holds no residual value.
- Ludlow Unstructured Club Corduroy Sportcoat – $148.50 ($198)
- Italian Flannel Ludlow Sportcoat – $246 ($328)
- Broadmoor Quilted Jacket – $148.50 ($198)
- Wide Rib Cashmere Hat – $73.50 ($98)
J. Crew’s graphics & emails say: “25% off your purchase.” Well, only sorta kinda maybe. As long as you dodge the many exclusions. Suiting is out, and not all of their new sportcoats get the cut either (no discount on the velvet shawl collar this time). BUT… two of the best blazers of the fall are up for the code. Full review of the corduroy option over here.
Not the largest selection to pick from, but there are a couple of gems in there. Gloves come in three different color combinations. Scarf comes in a second (grey) color combo, it’s a wool blend, and made in Italy. Shipping is a flat rate $8 for orders under $150. Code KEEPWARM runs through the weekend.
The obvious pick: Orient Producer Black Dial – $187.50 w/ DAPPERED30 ($250)
In case you missed it’s appearance in yesterday’s style scenario. Damn. That thing is slick looking. The Producer looks even better in person than it does online. Original review of the white/silver dial w/ blue hands can be seen here.
- Quilted Jacket – $126 ($168)
- Italian Moleskin Suit Jacket & Matching Trouser – $349.50 ($466)
- British Millerain Waxed Cotton “Adventurer” Jacket – $193.50 – $201.00
Free shipping & free returns as well. Drops their very nice quilted jackets to $126, and that Italian Moleskin suit is something else in person. 38R is a little tight on 5’10” / 180lbs and a 40″ chest. Sleeve buttons do function.
The Pick: Stafford Deacon Wingtip Boots – $50.99 ($99)
The deal itself isn’t that great, since JCP runs perpetual 15% – 20% off codes, but the Deacons are down to $59.99 pre-code. The code drops them to $50.99. That’s a steal. Full review here. Hopefully they have them in stock. Word is there’s been some issues with trying to order from the website, only to have orders cancelled.
Excellent. Charcoal and navy are great, but a medium grey suit can we worn pretty much year round. Venn diagram about this can be found over here. I know. Stunning, profound stuff there. And this suit in particular looks awfully good for the price. Half canvass, Italian wool, and available in plenty of sizes. Has that worsted/black+white threads = grey look to it.
Also worth a mention
- Gilt: They’re running a Chelsea Boot event with a few options from their Wall + Water line. More on Wall + Water here.
- Red Envelope: If you’re on this gift-centric site’s email list, check your inbox. They’re doing a 20% off everything or 40% off $200+ deal as long as you click through their email.
- Nordstrom: They’re selling Ledbury shirts now? Hmmm. Fingers crossed for the half-yearly sale? UPDATE: Check that, turns out the Half-Yearly sales are no more (source)? Many thanks to Travis S. for the tip on this one.
- Brooks Brothers: 15% off through 11/17 during their “preferred customer event.” No code needed?