Well that was fun.
Some congratulations are certainly in order. A hearty virtual handshake goes out to…
- Jeremy S. of Florida who won the Shell Cordovan Park Ave. Oxfords from Allen Edmonds.
- David G. of Pennsylvania who won the new C65 Classic from Christopher Ward.
- Rick H. of North Carolina who won the Saddleback Classic Briefcase.
- Amonchai W. of Texas who won any shirt of his choosing from ratio/clothing.
- Chris M. of Indiana who won a Jetsetter Blazer, in either standard or slim, from Bonobos.
And again, can’t say thanks enough to the people who provided all of the thank-you gifts this week: Anne, Anna, and the rest from across the pond and Christopher Ward of London. Paige, Courtney and the rest of the “sure, we can do cordovan” team at Allen Edmonds. The incredible Sarah at Saddleback. The continuously awesome Eric at ratio/clothing. And of course, Erin, Kaitlyn, and their army of Ninjas at Bonobos.
Y’know what all of those companies have in common? They didn’t have to participate in Reader Appreciation Week. Far from it. But they did and they did so without hesitation.
To put a cap on it and prevent this from looking like we’re fishing for compliments, comments are closed on this one. Thanks again fellas. Carry on. Here’s to R.A.W. 2015. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming…