All’s quiet today as the small team here at Dappered preps for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you’re hitting the roads or skies later today or on Thanksgiving, drive/fly safe. Meanwhile, here’s a very quick round up of a few posts that might be related, some loosely at best, to the holiday.
- WTW: What to wear on Thanksgiving day… based on the table.
- Layering 101: It’s cold out, but it’s warm in the host’s house. Here’s how to layer.
- Well dressed & travelling: Here’s some suggestions on what to pack.
- If you hit the townie bar: An outfit idea-starter.
- Picking up the tab: In case you really do the head-back-to-the-hometown and hit a local watering hole tonight, here’s a few people worth buying a drink.
- Gauging the Bar: Before you order a Manhattan, here’s how to tell if you should just stick to beer.
- Seasonal appropriate drinks: One hot. And a few cold.
- Are you taking a vacation? Before you answer yes…
- Conversations non-starters: Cousin Chris and Uncle Don do not give a damn about the differences between an Oxford and a Derby.
- If you’re dreading Monday already: Maybe your job isn’t treating you right.
- For Game #2 on Thursday: The best dressed analyst on Sports Television?
- Black Friday in-person: Is it really worth it, in person?
- Predictions that went wrong: There’s still a month left of 2013, but there’s lots of wrong in last January’s Style Predictions for 2013.
And now, time to buckle up those
pilgrim shoes monk straps, get your digestive system ready, and blast the unofficial Thanksgiving Day song (below) once you carve up that bird. RIP Brian. Travel safe everyone. We’ll be back for the annual Cornucopia of Black Friday Sales Post, as well as full coverage of Cyber Monday.