Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Target: $10 off $40 on Apparel and Accessories w/ STYLE
- Wool Blend Topcoat – $69.99 ($79.99)
- Cotton Herringbone Blazer – $49.99 ($59.99)
- Casio Dive Watch- $30.99 ($40.99) shown on this aftermarket strap
- Wool Blend Peacoat – $69.99 ($79.99)
A pretty solid deal from Target, considering how low their prices are already. That topcoat (along with its peacoat cousin) made this year’s best affordable outerwear list. Meanwhile, that cotton herringbone sportcoat is barely lined, and while it does have some stronger shoulders than most other jackets, it’s gonna look great on more than a few frames. Size medium is being shown above for both the topcoat and sportcoat. And here’s one way to wear that sportcoat in case you’re interested.
B.R.: 40% off Reg. Price Styles w/ BRFAMILY | *50% off 5 items for cardmembers w/ single use code
- Dark Grey Windowpane Sportcoat in Standard (shown) or Slim – $150 ($250)
- Merino Wool Textured Button Mock Neck Cardigan – $78 ($130)
- Twill Flannel Gloves – $35.70 ($59.50)
- Alexander Chukka Boot – $88.80 ($148)
- Wool Blend Topcoat in Camel or Navy – $210 ($350)
- Slim Grey Cotton Herringbone Sportcoat – $138 ($230)
- Wool Windowpane Sportcoat in Slim or Standard – $150 ($250)
- Modern Mac Jacket – $150 ($250)
- Modern Rib Merino V Sweater – $64.80 ($108)
- Slim Grey Japanese Denim Traveler Jean – $70.80 ($118)
- Slim Rinse Japanese Denim Traveler Jean – $70.80 ($118)
Yes, they’re back to it. BR Picks are excluded this time, and it
doesn’t appear that Traveler Jeans are getting the cut, UPDATE: Wrong, they are! but most everything else is getting a nifty 40% taken off the top. And that Button Mock Neck sure appears to have seriously good potential for being an excellent house sweater. A bit spendy, but all merino and sure looks substantial. And in other textured sweater news, this modern rib merino V is excellent in person. Decently trim through the sides, excellent fabric, and the waffle/rib knit is awesome. Real athletic looking.
*MEANWHILE: If you’re a cardmember, you probably got an email with a 50% off 5 regular priced items single use code. Those things are gold. Gold Jerry! Prices above reflect the 40% off discount, not the 50% off.
UPDATE II: Got a couple tips about something a few of you might want to take advantage of. Do know that this might sign you up for text alerts from BR though… I’m not sure, just throwing that out there. Word is that if you text the word FAMILY to 89532 you’ll get one of those 50% off 5 regular priced items single use codes. Data and message rates apply and all that other stuff.
GAP: 40% off Everything w/ GAPWOW
- HIGH Stretch 1969 Slim Fit Jeans – $41.97 ($69.95)
- Basic Leather Belt in Brown, Black, or Light Brown – $23.97 ($39.95)
- GAP Original 1969 Straight Fit Jeans – $35.97 ($59.95)
- Merino Scarf in Cable Knit or Stripe – $29.70 ($49.50)
- Gap x GQ Steven Alan Washed Cord Blazer – $76.80 ($128)
- Gap x GQ Michael Bastian Tweed Blazer – $90 ($150)
- Slim Fit Merino V-Neck – $35.97 ($59.95)
- 1969 Cords in Slim or Straight Fit – $38.97 ($64.95)
So big brother BR won’t put their Japanese denim up for their F&F sale? No matter. GAP has their HIGH Stretch line of jeans (and all of their other jeans for that matter) up for this 40% off code. Fabric composition is 85% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 2% Elastane. So they’re more engineered than your average pair of 97% cotton / 3% spandex jeans. Perfect deep, dark shade of blue. Meanwhile, the GQ stuff is also getting this cut if anything from that just released collaberation has caught your eye.
Hautelook: Belstaff Event
- Belstaff Welbeck Quilted Jacket – $229.97 – ($950)
- Belstaff Petersham Quilted Jacket – $145.97 ($725)
Somehow, the Nordstrom owned Flash Sale site Hautelook has gotten their mitts on some Belstaff stuff, and put it on pretty substantial discount. Not a ton of sizes or selection left, but if you’re into the British Heritage outerwear thing, might be worth a quick glance.
Massdrop: They’re doing a 2nd run of those Chukkas
The Pick: AE Unlined Chukka – $239.90 FINAL
Again, I know plenty are excited about these chukkas, but $240 is a lot to ask for a final sale shoe. And depending on the sale or some scouring of Nordstrom Rack, very similar chukkas were going for around $200 not that long back. Still, many of you guys seem excited, so, it’s worth noting that they’re doing another run. And if you’re familiar with AE sizing/lasts? They really could be a nice, super versatile shoe to have in your rotation, at quite a fair price. No chocolate suede this time around though. Just the off-white “sand” and the “snuff” shown above. Oh, and you won’t get em’ until sometime in February. I personally haven’t done Massdrop before, ever, so, gonna take these for a spin and shall report back in the future upon their arrival.
BONUS: Huckberry Fall Sale Event
The Pick: Standard Issue Instrument Pilot Mission Timer – $134.98 ($250)
Almost half off for one of the best looking field watches out there. Yes they’re quartz, but boy do they look and feel and wear a heck of a lot better than $135. Plenty of other goods are getting solid cuts too.
Also worth a mention:
- Nordstrom: They just launched their fall clearance event. Picks coming after we get the chance to weed through all 3500 items.
- HauteLook: They’re running a Cole Haan Accessories event.
- Lands’ End: 40% off w/ NICE & 2584… but you probably already knew that.
- Brooks Brothers: 15% off or 25% off for cardmembers through 11/7.
- J. Crew: 30% off Select Items + Extra 30% off sale w/ SHOPNOW