The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
#1. UNIQLO: 10th Anniv. Sale + $30 off $200 w/ THANKS
- Slim Fit OCBD – $19.90 ($29.90)
- Cashmere Scarf – $39.90 ($49.90)
- Cashmere V-Neck – $79.90 ($89.90)
- Extra Fine Merino V-Neck – $29.90 ($39.90)
- Wool Cashmere Chesterfield Coat – $129.90 ($149.90)
Not mindblowing prices, but a bunch of favorites are on sale. The issue is that it does appear that a lot of people are having trouble with the fits this year. UNIQLO sure seems to have increased (aka, Americanized) the silhouettes for this run. So, might want to order a size down, or, just know it might take a few cracks to get it right.
#2. Massdrop: Allen Edmonds Suede Chukka Boots (launches 11/1)
The (obvious) Pick: AE Unlined Suede Chukkas – $240ish? FINAL SALE
Full disclosure fellas. I haven’t done a Massdrop deal, so, kinda flying blind here on my end. But many are already familiar with Massdrop, and a few style tips came in via the ol’ email machine about this particular collaberation. These seem to be going up for sale tomorrow, and word is they’ll be around $240. And there are some catches. Only 500 pairs are going to be made, and of that 500 just 100 will be the dark brown chocolate suede. Plus, since it’s Massdrop, and they offer the discounts by way of pre-orders, all sales are final. And you’ll also have to wait quite a bit. Domestic orders will be delivered by Christmas. These look awfully similar (but not identical) to the now discontinued Mojave 2.0, which you can get at a deep discount via Nordstrom Rack (too bad only wide sizes are left). Just tread carefully here fellas. $240 is a lot to lay down on a final sale shoe.
#3. Lands’ End: 40% off w/ NICE & 2584
- Canvas by Lands’ End Textured Crew – $41.99 ($99)
- Flannel 5-Pockets – $47.40 ($79)
- UNLINED Moon Mills Tailored Fit Hacking Jacket – $237 ($395) shown at top of post
- Tailored Fit Navy Plaid Sportcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Tailored Fit Wool Year’rounders Wool in Solid or Stripe – $53.40 ($89)
Getting the jump on their 40% off F&F deal. No restrictions. Just a flat 40% off. And it even appears to work on Canvas stuff. Even Canvas stuff that’s on sale (like that cotton/wool textured crew shown above). Code and pin runs clear through 11/9.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- J. Crew: Extra 30% off sale w/ SALETREAT. Not the most amazing deal, but they do have a warm blue Italian wool birdseye Ludlow Suit jacket & pant kicking about in there
- Brooks Brothers: They say they’ve got a “clearance event” going on… but clearance prices seem to be about the same that they have been for the last few weeks?
- Banana Republic: Extra 50% off Sale Items
- J. Crew Factory: 31% off + free shipping no min. w/ NICECOSTUME. But know that they jacked their prices up pretty severely in preparation for this code, and the offer expires at 3pm ET.