Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Modern Slim Grey Herringbone Blazer – $115 ($230)
- Standard Fit Patch Pocket Blazer – $115 ($230)
- Dean Leather Lace-Up – $74 ($148)
- Liam Wingtip Lace-Up – $74 ($148)
- Merino Wool-Cotton Shawl-Collar Cardigan – $60 ($120)
- Made in the USA Straight Dark Cone Selvedge Jeans – $99 ($198)
- Italian Leather Briefcase – $99 ($198)
EXCLUSIONS APPLY. Yep. There are plenty of exclusions, but not as many as a normal sale. So that’s good. And you’ve got to have a one time use code for this to work. How do you get one of those codes? Beats me. Almost certainly has to do with how often you shop with BR and if you carry a GAP inc. credit card. Now BR Picks are out. So is leather apparel and 100% cashmere stuff. That said, there’s still plenty to snap up. Not a denim head, personally, but made in the USA cone selvedge for a hundred bucks, non final sale, seems pretty damn good, no?
- TheTieBar Sky Gingham Cotton Tie – $15.20 ($19)
- TheTieBar Navy Gingham Cotton Tie – $15.20 ($19)
- TheTieBar Classic Chambray Tie – $15.20 ($19)
- TheTieBar Navy Border Linen Pocket Square – $8 ($10)
- TheTieBar Navy Dotted Silk Linen Tie – $15.20 ($19)
- TheTieBar Royal Blue Gingham Pocket Square – $8 ($10)
- Persol Polarized New 649 Sunglasses – $252 ($315)
That’s… a lot of stuff from TheTieBar. But remember… East Dane is an Amazon project. So not only is all this stuff on sale? It ships fast and free. Meanwhile, those Persols. Damn. But that price. It’s just… I mean, c’mon now. A quarter of a grand? For sunglasses? More on that refreshed design can be found here.
- Thompson Fit Slub Linen Jacket – $65.99 FINAL
- Slim Bedford Chambray Dress Pant – $20.99 FINAL
- Sailor Stripe Cotton Crew – $33.95
Good for today and today only. So if you need a new pair of shorts or a shirt or something, and don’t want to shell out for shipping, now’s the day to do it. Shown above is the grey Slub linen jacket. Just 38R and 40R left in grey at post time, but the price sure is right. Final sale though, so, watch out. No returns.
- Wolverine 1000 Mile â€˜Adrian’ Cap Toe Boot – $239.90 ($415)
- Red Wing 6 Inch Moc Toe Boot ‘ $179.90 ($270)
- SmartCare Trim Fit White or Blue Herringbone Dress Shirt – $45.90
- Sperry â€˜Striper’ Sneaker ‘ $42.90 ($64.95)
- J. Mason Blue Dial Chrono – $189.90 or Reg. Watch – $142.90
Last chance fellas. Prices go up after Monday, 8/8. Full picks can be found here.
- Kenton Suede Loafers – $101.99 ($198)
- Ludlow Suit Jacket & Matching Pant in Italian Cotton Pique – $275.98 ($546)
- Ludlow Suit Jacket & Matching Pant in Italian Chino – $227.98 ($456)
- Ludlow Blazer in Italian Cotton – $182.40 ($228)
It’s that time. That rare time, when seasonal J. Crew suits are in the sale section and marked down to the point that they’re coming in at J. Crew Factory suit prices. Not much time left to wear em’, but, if your body shape is pretty stable, then now’s a good time to pick up something for limited use this year, and plenty of use next year.
Also worth a mention:
- Brooks Brothers: Extra 25% off Select on sale Shoes & Accessories. That drops these Italian made suede bluchers to $149.25, and these single monks to just over $200. No code neccessary here. Discount happens at checkout.
- Ledbury: Extra 20% off w/ COOLDOWN
- Need Supply Co.: Extra 30% off sale items w/ SUMMER30
- GAP: 40% off, no exclusions w/ GAPWOW