The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Alden “Rowland” Plain Toe Boot – $317.99 ($565)
- Saturdays Surf NYC Canvas Slip On – $37.49 ($95)
- H by Hudson Chelsea in Brown Suede – $74.99 ($195) or Black Leather – $84.74 ($215)
Need Supply Co’s clothing leans more trendy (and pricey), but they do carry a good amount of classics in their shoe department. And some of them are awfully high quality (like Aldens). Not a ton of Aldens in the sale section right now, but the couple pairs that are, are getting the extra 25% off cut. Big fan of the grained textured on those Rowland plain toe boots. Plus, they offer free shipping and free returns, as long as you use their pre-paid label within 7 days of getting your items.
- Thompson Fit Voyager Suit Jacket & Slim or Regular Pant – $261.00
- Thompson Fit Worsted Suit Jacket & Slim or Regular Pant – $261.00
- Thompson Fit Wool Peak Lapel Tux Jacket + Slim Pant – $297
Usually JCF has their wool Thompson suits consistently discounted to $299. Now, with the 40% off, the wools are $38 less. Is that an amazing deal? No. But it’s better than normal. Also marked down is their summer suiting. Not a ton of time left to make use of those though. Also, doesn’t look like the tux is getting a discount for this sale, but it is nice to see that they’re now making a peak lapel option. Thanks to Jason G. for the tip on the suit sale. Full review of the Voyager Suits can be found here.
- Lightweight Linen/Cotton Trench – $119.40 ($329)
- Slim Fit Gingham Shirt – $35.40 ($79)
- Extra Fine Merino Wool Fisherman’s Crew – $71.40 ($149.50)
- Cashmere Crewneck Sweater – $95.40 ($279)
- Striped Cotton Crew – $59.40 ($129.50)
What was an extra 30% off… is now an extra 40% off. Sizes are really scattered depending on what you’re looking for, so, know that going in. But there are some splurge-worthy needles in the haystack.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Banana Republic: Extra 35% off w/ BR35 or an extra 40% off w/ BR40 one reg. priced item (depending on which code gets thrown your way when you visit the site). Usual exclusions apply though.
- Old Navy: 40% off for card members or 30% off for everyone else w/ THANKYOU plus an extra 10% off today (7/18) w/ ENJOY.
- Nordstrom: Their anniversary sale preview is still going on for Cardmembers. General public access goes live on Friday.
- J. Crew: Today is the last day of their suiting sale. 30% off select suits w/ SALETIME.