Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Traveler Jean in Rinse – $82.60 ($118)
- Modern Slim Italian Fabric 74% Cotton, 24% Linen, 2% Spandex Blazer – $161 ($230)
- Modern Slim Grey Chambray Blazer – $161 ($230)
- Merino Wool-Cotton Shawl-Collar Cardigan – $84 ($120)
- Standard Fit Patch Pocket Blazer – $161 ($230)
- Made in the USA Straight Dark Cone Selvedge Jeans – $138.60 ($198)
Well I’m confused. The fine print says BR Picks should be excluded… yet that doesn’t appear to be the case (proof here). Thinking this BREAK code is legit. Full review of the traveler jeans can be found here. And speaking of jeans, they’re even steeper in price than the traveler jeans, but, BR is now doing USA Made Cone Selvedge? Interesting.
- Kenton Suede Wingtips – $106.50 ($218)
- Kenton Suede Loafers – $96.50 ($198)
- Kenton Suede Bucks – $96.50 ($198)
- 10.5″ Club Short in Oxford Cloth – $29.75 FINAL ($64.50)
- 10.5″ Stanton Short in Indigo Striped Irish Linen – $29.99 FINAL ($75)
- 10.5″ Club Short in Striped Irish Linen – $32.25 FINAL ($69.50)
- 10.5″ Stanton Short in Oxford Cloth – $29.99 FINAL ($69.50)
- Wallace and Barnes Button Fly Italian Twill Chino – $44.99 – $66.50 FINAL ($138)
- Crosby Legacy Blazer (very limited sizes) – $124.99 FINAL ($388)
Just a heads up… looks like this is the tail end of their summer clearance, so it does appear that everything is final sale (except for some shoes, which is nice). That, and it’s pretty scattershot in terms of what’s available and the sizes that stock is available in. But there’s lots of shorts and lightweight pants, if you’re looking to snag an extra pair here in the dog days.
The (obvious) Pick: Timex Redwing Waterbury Chrono in Natural – $70.54 w/ TRIPLE15 ($125)
Big thanks to reader Jim D. for the tip on this one. Never ordered from Jet myself, but according to Jim the customer service and shipping is just fine. No, it’s not the option with the darker dial and russet colored band, but it’s still very much a Red Wing Waterbury. Code TRIPLE15 is good for an extra 15% off your first three orders. If the natural shade just isn’t your thing, they do have a non Red-Wing Waterbury Chrono in blue. Very similar. Just not as high quality of a band and different indices.
- Stafford Deacon Wingtip Boot – $55.99 ($120)
- Stafford Gunner Cap Toe Boot – $55.99 ($120)
- Collection by Michael Strahan Peak Lapel Wool (Blend?) Tux – $168.75 ($225)
They’re billing this as their “biggest sale of the season” … whatever that means. It’s sort of between seasons right now, with a distinct lack of fall goods on the site. BUT, the legendary Deacon and Gunner boots are back. And this year, the “retail” price has jumped to $120. So, perhaps say goodbye to the sub $50 floor (with really good codes and sales) they used to sometimes dip to? $56 isn’t half bad though. Got a ways to go in this infernal infero season until they see use.
- Made in Italy Textured Shawl Collar Cardigan – $129.50 FINAL ($325)
- Made in Italy Linen/Cotton Rustin Jacket – $239.50 FINAL ($595)
- K-Swiss Arlington Sneaker – $79 ($125)
- Made in Italy Double Monk Strap – $199.95 FINAL ($395)
Splurge level pricing for most of us, even with the markdowns. But Billy Reid stuff is really well designed and well made. Nice to see that those K-Swiss sneakers are one of the few items that doesn’t appear to be final sale?
Also worth a mention:
- Bonobos: Extra 40% off Sale Items w/ HALFWAY
- Ledbury: Their Summer sale event is still going on.
- Lands’ End: Extra 20% off sale items w/ BONUS20 and 1675
- GAP: 35% off reg. price styles + extra 50% off sale items w/ HAPPY
- Club Monaco: Extra 40% off Sale & Clearance w/ KEEPCOOL
- Huckberry: Extra 20% off for first time customers w/ DAPPERED20
- Todd Snyder: Extra 20% off sale items w/ EXTRA20
- Nordstrom: Their Anniversary Sale is still going on. Picks here.