Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Cornwallis Oxford in Brown, Black, Walnut, Chili – $199.00
- Brooks Bros. Warwick Single Monk Strap – $149.00
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford in Walnut, Oxblood, etc., – $199.00
- Mora 2.0 in Brown, Bourbon, Black – $199.00
Yep. Allen Edmonds Factory 2nds are now already at their Memorial Day Sale pricing. An extra $50 – $100 off select styles. As always, selection will vary depending on your size, width, and shade of choice, but there are some real significant savings to be had. Warwicks from $149? And you get a slim, rubber sole since it’s a Brooks Bros. Model? Not half bad. Prices expire on May 30th. If you’re unfamiliar with Factory 2nds quality and/or shoebank sales, head here for a primer.
- Solid Button Down Collar Polo – $14.90 (reg. $24.90)
- Striped Button Down Collar Polos – $14.90 (reg. $24.90)
- Contrast Placket Button Down Collar Polo – $14.90 ($24.90)
For weeks UNIQLO was running a buy 2 polos for $29.90 deal, but they’ve since dropped the multi buy requirement and have now gone with just a flat ten bucks off per polo shirt. Not bad. Especially if you’re only picking up one… or… you’re picking up three (and don’t want four). They’ve also got some chino shorts on sale for ten bucks off. Never tried their shorts though, so can’t vouch for them.
- Grant Lightweight Shell Cotton Blazer – $139.30 ($298)
- Cotton/Linen Shawl Collar Cardigan – $143 ($198)
- Lightweight Mac – $160.30 ($298)
- Placement Stripe Cotton Cardigan – $62.65 ($119.50)
- Cashmere Crewneck – $111.30 ($279)
Club Monaco isn’t the most affordable place, even if they’re running an extra 30% off sale items code, but there are a few items in their sale section worth a good strong look. Especially that lightweight cotton blazer. Unlined, all cotton, and the patch pockets keep it casual. One of those “rumpled” cotton blazers that’s not so rumpled that it can’t be dressed up a bit.
- The Club Blazer – $138 ($248)
- Ging Crosby Button Down – $48 ($85)
- Washed Chinos in “Sky Masters” Light Blue – $68 ($88)
- Washed Chinos in “Mojitos” – $68 ($88)
- The Academy Wool Blazer – $255 ($395) out of season
Now if they could just run an extra 20% – 30% off sale items code, and we’d be really set. Still, some good stuff in there at post time. That blazer on the left is part of their golf wear collection, but it’s 100% Italian Cotton mesh, pretty sure it’s mostly unlined, and there’s just a tiny, subtle logo on one of the pockets. Could make for a great, do-anything, warm weather blazer. Golf or not. NOTE: Bonobos recently changed their return policy. Gone is their 365 day return policy, and now, it’s a more standard, 45 days for cash back, or 90 days for store credit. The times they are a changin’… Big thanks to Tom B. for the tip!
- 9″ Stanton Chambray Short w/ Embroidered Anchors – $44.99 ($75)
- Ticking Stripe Belt – $14.99 ($39.50)
- Long-Sleeve Varigated Stripe Tee – $29.99 ($49.50)
- Alfred Sargent Made in the UK Blue Suede Monks – $299.25 ($525 ) limited sizes
- Italian Wool Pocket Square – $17.99 FINAL ($45)
- Ludlow Velvet Shawl Collar Jacket – $129.99 FINAL ($328) out of season, but won’t get cheaper
- Marled Cotton Anchor Sweater – $59.99 ($98)
Not the greatest deal ever, and we already went over the full priced stuff earlier in the week, but the sale section isn’t looking half bad right now. Lots of out of season stuff with major discounts, and some in-season stuff that’s starting to trickle in. Sale section might be worth keeping an eye on this weekend since this current promo ends on Friday. Maybe an extra 30% – 40% off sale items is on the way? Also, in case you’re in the market, their Legacy Blazers are a part of this sale. 25% off knocks them down to $291 for either the Ludlow or Crosby. Full review here. Thanks to Rob G. for the tip!
- Ultimate Slim Built-in Flex Khakis – $23.96 ($36.94)
- Ultimate Slim Lightweight Built-in Flex Khakis – $23.96 ($36.94)
I’m a huge fan of ON’s “ultimate” slim flex khakis, but they’re almost always excluded from codes and promos as an “Everyday Steal”. Not with this one. 40% off at checkout, no code needed, but just through today (5/19). Color shown above is the greyish-blueish-greenish “Seascape” color.
Also worth a mention:
- EXPRESS: Three 1MX Shirts for $99
- Banana Republic: Cardmembers get 40% off w/ BRCARD. Exclusions apply.
- Cole Haan: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ EXTRA30
- Lands’ End: 25% off w/ LOVE & 5630
- GAP: 40% off w/ LETSGO (usual exclusions seem to apply)
- Brooks Brothers: They’re running a 30% off deal on their younger leaning red fleece line, as well as an up to 40% off promo on some select, summer ready goods. Hat tip to Chris L. for the heads up!