The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg), with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
- Unconstructed Cotton Blazer – $171.00 ($228)
- Oak Street Trench Boot in Suede or Leather – $345 ($460)
- Oak Street Blucher in Scotch Grain Leather – $318.75 ($425)
- The Academy Wool Blazer – $296.25 ($395)
- The Club Blazer – $133.50 ($248)
That’s a steep threshold, but Bonobos ain’t cheap. Plus, they’ve been pretty stingy with codes for a while now, so at least this is something. And it even appears to be working on boots and shoes? It also appears to be working on sale items too (evidence would be their Club Blazer dropping to $133.50 once the code is applied). You gotta go big to get the code to work, but assembling a few basics to tip that threshold might be well worth it for the Bonobos fans out there. Code expires Thursday, 10/15.
- Tailored Fit Donegal Wool Sportcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Tailored Fit Wool Flannel Trousers – $59.40 ($99)
- Tailored Fit Year R’ounder Wool Dress Pants – $53.40 ($89)
- Flannel Lined Denim Jeans – $47.40 ($79)
- Tailored Fit Peak Lapel Topcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Elston Barge Blazer – $125.40 ($209)
And that’s about as good as it’s gonna get for Lands’ End. Can’t recall the last time they did a 40% off code & pin. Sure, you can only use it on just one item, and it has to be regular price, but there’s plenty to pick from in their new fall lineup. Sixty bucks for a pair of wool flannel trousers seems like a steal. Especially if you like the “Tailored Fit” from Lands’ End that’s neither balloonish or skin tight. More info on that Donegal sportcoat can be found here. Code PUMPKIN and pin 4606 expires tomorrow, 10/14.
- Billy Reid (Bond?) Peacoat – $521.25 ($695)
- Owen and Fred Made in the USA Duffel – $74.25 ($99)
- Ray-Ban Gunmetal Caravans – $101.25 ($135)
- Converse Jack Purcell Jack Nubuck Sneakers – $44.62 ($85)
- Loake 1880 Kempton Chukka Boots – $270 ($360)
The list of exclusions unfortunately includes a few favorites (Filson, Wolverine 1000 Mile), but there’s still plenty to pick from at the Amazon run East Dane. It’s much more high end / high fashion compared to regular ol’ Amazon stuff, but if that’s your thing, then at least you’ll get the fast shipping and easy returns thanks to the Bezos Behemoth. Even though it doesn’t carry the “Bond” name in its description, that Billy Reid Peacoat sure looks like the one 007 wore in Skyfall. Meanwhile, for the Ray-Bans, it’s awfully tough to find Caravans in Gunmetal on discount. Usually it’s just the gold. And finally, see the review of the Loake Kemptons over here. They are not your average chukka.