Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Vintage Athletic Blazer – $126.65 ($298)
- Soft Duffel in Black or Brown – $326.06 ($548)
- Goodyear Welted Leather Moccasin Boots – $177.31 ($298)
- Golden Fleece Embossed Calfskin Weekender – $385.56 ($648)
The extra 15% off code should work on most reg. priced merchandise as well (there are exclusions, Red Wing, Ray-Ban, Filson, etc…) but it’s in the sale & clearance section where those of us on a budget can make a little hay. Maybe. Still pricey, (it’s Brooks Brothers) but perhaps worth a peak. Digging the Goodyear Welted Boots… but it ain’t boot season. Many thanks to Kris F. for the heads up on the reinvigorated clearance section.
- Aston Grey Suede Single Monk – $79.95 ($89.95)
- Mercanti Fiorentini Black Wholecuts – $134.95 ($159.95)
- Clarks Bushacre Desert Boot – $69.95 ($79.95)
As is always the case with these DSW codes, you need to be a DSW “rewards” member (read: be on their email list/registered with the site). Don’t forget to use the code SHIPR either, since that nets free shipping and stacks. As far as the suede single monks go, they’ve been seeing a lot of use and are holding up great. Oddly comfortable for a sub $100 shoe. Here’s how to wear them.
The Pick: Christopher Ward C3 Malvern MK II – $250.75 ($295)
Christopher Ward just doesn’t run a ton of discount codes. A little pricey, but plenty love the designs, they specialize in automatics (but have some quartz models too), and the customer service is top notch (once had to return a watch back to the UK and the return shipping was fast and easy thanks to a label they sent). The C3 Malvern MKII is quartz, but it’s easily one of the best looking dress chronos out there. And at a smaller diameter (listed at 39mm) it won’t clockify your wrist either.
Flash sale (& email-required) site Huckberry has launched a nifty and eclectic sale of Made in the USA goods. Worn & Wound’s Made in New York City NATO straps get a $10 off discount, while that Satchel + Page Briefcase looks to be something else. Lifetime warranty on that one. Assembled in Austin.
Ah… but free shipping kicks in at… $50? DRAT. Maybe add in a necktie that’s going for.. $3.90? Good grief, that’s thrift store prices. Anyway, the button stance is a little high, the sleeves are a little long, and the tail is plenty short. So, yeah, it’s a UNIQLO blazer. See Chrisitan’s full review over here. Know that sizes are starting to get limited…
- Half lined Cotton/Silk/Linen Sportcoat – $184.99 FINAL ($388)
- Barbour Liddesdale Jacket – $104.99 ($188)
- Vans Suede Chukkas – $42.00 ($70)
One code ends… another beings. No more “select” items from the regular priced inventory with this one… but instead they’ve included a bunch of final sale (read: no returns) items at now an extra 50% off. Careful with those. And the Cotton/Silk/Linen blazer is one of those final sale items. Nice price… but which color is it? Is it closer to the shade that the model is wearing? Or is it closer to the stand alone product shot that shows the half lined back? LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER MAN IT’S COMING AT YOU!! Maybe either would be fine? Small & medium available in the Barbour at post time. Nice to see that the Vans are included in this code.
- Half-Lined Linen Houndstooth Blazer – $135 ($225)
- Corbin Sunglasses – $46.80 ($78)
- Tailored-Fit Navy Italian Wool Suit Jacket & Matching Pant – $303.00 ($505)
- Modern Slim-Fit Navy Cotton/Linen Double-Breasted Blazer – $118.80 ($198)
This is one of those that almost seems like a mistake, but you read the fine print after applying the code, and it appears to be legitimate. Huge thanks to Bears in the comments who passed this along by way of Reddit’s FMF. Remember, it’s gotta be full priced stuff (so that’s why much of the site is on sale right now?).
Also worth a mention
- Orient: They’re running another special, with one of their Aviator’s going for $110 shipped w/ takeoff.
- East Dane: Amazon’s pricey men’s store is running a late Spring sale.
- Hautelook: Nordstrom’s flash sale site is running a Jack Spade event.
- Wheelman & Co: 15% off their (small) Father’s Day collection w/ DDSRCK15