Top Photo Credit: Justin Cozart
This is going to sound stupid, cheesy, suck-up-ish, and lame, but from the small team who makes this website go, know that we wish we could’ve made it possible for every one of you to have won something last week.
Realistically, that’s not possible, but congrats are in order to the following:
- James R. who has a brand new pair of $400+ cap toes headed his way courtesy of Allen Edmonds.
- Andrew M. who’s got some measurements to take for his new two-piece essential suit from Indochino.
- Ben B. who will be choosing from any of ratio/clothing’s custom made-in-the-USA shirts.
- Jerel B. who can make a huge upgrade to the made-in-the-USA Wheelman & Co. Babylon backpack.
- And Lawrence L., who picked up not just a new watch, but a stunning second time zone tracking, slide rule equipped, automatic in the Explorer from Orient
Enormous thanks and appreciation go to the following: Allen Edmonds as well as their outstanding rep Kelsey. Omar and the rest of the hard working team at Indochino. Eric at Ratio for doing what he does so incredibly well. Cham at Wheelmen & Co. for jumping right on board without hesitation. And Mark at Orient Watch USA, who was more than happy to provide one of their flagship watches to finish off the week. Keep all these folks and their businesses in mind the next time you’re in the market for something they make.
Now, in an attempt to prove this post was not some awful attempt to fish for compliments (you guys have already said thanks in the give-away posts)… the comments section has been disabled. First time that’s ever been done I believe.
Carry on guys. Thanks again.