CK Glen Plaid Suit Jacket – $259.00 (reg. $375) | Matching Pant – $119.99 (reg. $150)
Before you understandably choke on the price, I’ve got a feeling that it’ll continue to get marked down.
It’s just different enough to scare most off, and at $380 it’s still a bit of areach. Sure it’s all wool but it’s also Calvin Klein, which for the last few years has leaned hard in the direction of the budget minded guy. I’m thinking you might be able to use a promo code on it at some point, or find it in a CK brand friendly department store (like Dillard’s). Here’s what it has going for it:
- Appears to be pre-contoured along with slim fit
- Pattern looks to be a tonal dark grey on lighter gray. Not a harsh black/grey on white
- Looks great with a plain white shirt and black tie
- Great lapel width
- Esquire suggests a bolder pattern for your 4th suit
- GQ suggests shadow plaid this season.
So now a few questions. Would you wear it? And say if you were in the market for a suit, at what price point would you consider it? 50% off is $262.50.
Leave your answer(s) if you feel so inclined in the comments section…