The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Flannel-Lined Khakis in Slim Fit with GapFlex – $37.77 ($69.95)
- 60% Cotton/30% Nylon/10% Wool Waffle Stitch Chest Stripe Sweater – $37.77 ($69.95)
- 60% Cotton/30% Nylon/10% Wool Marled Stripe Sweater – $37.77 ($69.95)
- ColdControl Lightweight Puffer Jacket – $69.12 ($128)
- Slim Jeans with GapFlex – $37.77 ($69.95)
- Slim Fit Cords with GapFlex – $37.77 ($69.95)
- Icon Corduroy Jacket – $48.57 ($89.95)
- Wool Blend Chunky V-Neck Sweater – $43.17 ($79.95)
- Cold Control Max Modern Parka Jacket – $106.92 ($198)
- Cold Control City Parka – $79.92 ($148)
Not bad. Could Black Friday/Cyber Monday be better? Possibly. Who knows about how much stock they have on hand for some of this stuff though. That Cold Control “City” Parka (also shown at the top of the post) could be a real winner too. Somewhere between refined/simple Mac, and Top of Mt. Everest Parka. Splits the difference seemingly perfect. And for $80? Could do nicely. Quite nicely.
The new Seiko 5 Sports line has been debuting in the U.S. at a downright glacial pace. BUT. Macy’s has got some more stock in, AND, the blue dial, SRPD51K1 blue dial with the stainless bracelet has landed. And it looks… good. Head here for a super thorough review from our man Kris P.
OR… instead of getting a $200 watch now(ish), you could wait until February 20th (estimated SHIP date) all while handing over either $399 for the regular, or $589 for the GMT, DROP + Glycine Swiss Automatics. And they’re final sale. So once you do finally get it, you can’t return it. BUSINESS!
A lamp? As one third of the Monday Tripod? Listen. We’re about a week out from Black Friday offers starting to roll in. So the pickins are a bit slim. And while this is expensive even at 20% off, I mean… it’s pretty darn awesome. Shipping is a steep $10, but I’m guessing that’s because they want to get it to you in one piece. Includes a 30 W Edison-style filament bulb. It’s a splurge, but perhaps a splurge you’ll have and love for a very, very, very long time.
- Brown Havana Slim Fit Solid Wool Sport Coat – $399
- Green Havana Slim Fit Herringbone Wool Blend Sport Coat – $499
- Vicenza Unconstructed Wool Overcoat – $499
- Blue Plaid Havana Slim Fit Wool Sport Coat – $399
- Slim Fit Navy Wool Sport Coat – $399
A solid selection of SuSu goods, now over at Uncle Nordy. Looks like Suitsupply’s Wardrobe Starter $359 – $399 Suits are still exclusive to the Suitsupply site. But still. Could you imagine… if this stuff would ever go on sale?
Also worth a mention…
- Jomers: They just dropped some Japanese bedford cords for $38.
- Banana Republic: 40% off and free 2-3 day shipping on $200+, no BR merch exclusions.
- East Dane: Up to 40% off during their Fall Sale.
- Costco: Their Ex-Officio Boxer Brief 3-packs are back for $25. Gotta be a member though. Big thanks to Ash B. for the tip!
- J. Crew: Select “cyber Monday preview” sale on a limited selection of goods, ranging from 57% off to 69% off. Which seems pretty random, but, okay! PLUS you can stack the extra 15% off code THESKIMM at checkout. Standouts would be classic fit wool blend dress pants for $42.07, and their cotton Field Jackets for $67.57. Big thanks to Brandon D. for the tip!
- New Republic: They’re doing a quiet, “warehouse” sale/clearance. Some open box items, lots of old models, etc. All final sale though.