The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Soft Construction Wool Sportcoat in Fitzgerald or Milano Fit – $235.25 ($448)
- Fitzgerald Fit Wool/Silk Plaid Sportcoat – $261 ($498)
- Fitzgerald Fit Grey Wool Windowpane Sportcoat – $261 ($498)
- Texture Stitch Chest Stripe Shawl Collar Sweater – $63 ($168)
- UK Made Peal & Co. Pebble Leather Perforated Captoes – $291.60 ($648)
- UK Made Peal & Co. Perforated Captoes – $364.50 ($648)
- Made in Italy Suede Lace-Ups – $149.25 ($398)
- Supima Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $74.25 ($198)
- Supima Cotton Stripe Shawl Collar Sweater – $63 ($168)
- Fitzgerald Fit Tartan Wool Sportcoat – $261 ($498)
- OCBD in Milano, Regent, or Madison Fit – $59.62 ($95)
A code that offers a decent sized discount, that’s good site wide? You know what that means. TO THE CLEARANCE SECTION! And that clearance section is jammed right now. Lots of new arrivals to it. All picks above are already on sale. So that extra 25% off really helps out a ton. If your frame is similar to your friendly neighborhood men’s affordable style website editor’s frame, then consider their Fitzgerald fit sportcoats. A 40R fits me perfectly off the rack.
- Dalton Wingtip Bootts – $345 ($445)
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford – $295 ($395)
- Strand – $295 ($395)
- Cornwallis – $295 ($395)
- McAllister w/ Combination Tap Sole – $295 ($395 )
Not eye popping prices, but $100 is still $100. And some fellas really love AE’s bourbon shade of calfskin. Some say it’s a walnut base leather with darker burnishing applied over and over (y’know, kind of like this strategy, only professionaly done) and that’s what gives it that real rich look. Whatever the case may be, they’re a hundred bucks off for the shoes in the collection.
- Slim Fit Cotton Flannel Sportcoat – $189.05 ($299)
- Classic Fit Luxury Border Tweed Check Sportcoat – $284.05 ($399)
- Slim Fit Semi-Spread Collar Stretch Stripe Blue Shirt – $28.02
- Slim Fit Semi Spread Navy Gingham Shirt – $28.02
- UK Made Goodyear Welted Ashton Calf Leather Wing Tip Brogues – $237.49 ($349)
- UK Made Goodyear Welted Black Ryehill Calf Leather Monk Shoes – $237.49 ($349)
This feels very much like a true clearance. Sizes are extremely scattered when it comes to their shirts. But there are some deals to be had, especially with their sportcoats and shoes. But be careful. Just because it says “SALE” on their site, doesn’t mean it’s actually on sale. Look for a strikethrough on the original price, and then a reduced price next to it. Those are the goods that are actually getting the cut. And don’t forget the SALE5OFF code for the extra 5% off and free shipping from the UK.
Owned by Nordstrom, Haute Look is one of the better flash sale sites out there. And they’re currently, quietly, running some seriously nice discounts on made in the USA Red Wings. Selection on the styles is a bit limited… but $150 for those round toe classics seems like an awfully good deal. Returns are free to Nordstrom Rack brick and mortar locations, and through the mail it’ll cost you $5.95 for domestic returns.