The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
#1. Bonobos: 25% off $175+ w/ TIMBER
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer – $300 ($400)
- Two Pairs of Made in the USA French Corders – $192 ($256)
- The Jetsetter Jean – $133.50 ($178)
- The Banff Jacket in Wool – $186 ($248) shown at top of post
Timber? As in… it’s going down? Anyway, spendy stuff above, but it’s Bonobos. They don’t really deal in the ultra affordable. Yet, some guys swear by em’, and I can’t say enough good things about their unconstructed Italian wool blazers. Year round weight (even in the dead of summer). Great drape. Totally unconstructed. Tons of colors. Non functioning sleeve buttons make for easy tailoring. Big fan of those things. Here’s how a 40R in standard fits on 5’10” / 185. Note it’s last year’s design, so, there’s a patch pocket at the chest. This time around they’ve got a welt there. Meanwhile, they’re expensive as all hell, but the Jetsetter Jean is the closest thing I’ve found to the BR Traveler denim that actually fits guys who want/need a straight or athletic fit (BR only makes their Traveler in slim). An investment, but they might become a favorite.
#2. J. Crew: 25% off select reg. price + free shipping w/ SHOPNOW
- Ludlow Blazer in Corduroy – $148.50 ($198)
- Brushed Cotton Twill Pant in 770 Fit – $59.62 ($79.50)
- Boiled Wool Cable Crew – $73.50 ($98)
- Bower Slim Pant in English Wool – $96 ($128) shown at top of post
- Cotton Mariner Cable Cardigan – $96 ($128)
Yes, it was 30% off for many of these items yesterday, but in case you missed it, 25% off isn’t half bad either. Too bad the usual exclusions (almost all sportcoats, the vast majority of shoes, etc…) seem to apply. But there are plenty of brand new arrivals that are getting the 25% off. Plus, free shipping, no min, is in effect. Free shipping offer expires today (11/7).
#3. Lands’ End: 40% off w/ NICE & 2584 + HauteLook Lands’ End Canvas Event
- LEC Rugby Stripe Crew – $32.99 ($79)
- Wool Blend Peak Lapel “Polo” Coat – $179.97 ($449)
- Leather Duffel Bag – $159.97 ($399)
- Textured Crew – $41.99 ($99)
- Flannel 5-Pockets – $47.40 ($79)
- UNLINED Moon Mills Tailored Fit Hacking Jacket – $237 ($395)
- Tailored Fit Navy Plaid Sportcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Tailored Fit Wool Year’rounders Wool in Solid or Stripe – $53.40 ($89)
Strange. A bunch of stuff has somehow, someway, ended up over on the Nordstrom owned Hautelook flash sale website. But be careful. Check to see how much the same item will run on the Lands’ End site with the 40% off code + pin shown above, before diving in. Some items are better through Hautelook. Some are not. Code and pin runs clear through Wednesday, 11/9.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Nordstrom: Their Fall Clearance Event is underway. Picks from the 3500 items can be found here.
- JackThreads: 25% off everything w/ VIP2
- Banana Republic: 40% off Reg. Price Styles w/ BRFAMILY | *50% off 5 items for cardmembers w/ single use code. (Which anyone might be able to get their hands on by texting FAMILY to 89532. One would think you’d get signed up for text messages from BR though. Message and data rates apply too.)
- J. Crew Factory: 35% off w/ THISISFUN
- Brooks Brothers: 15% off or 25% off for cardmembers through 11/7.
- GAP: 40% off site wide + free shipping, no minimum, w/ FFSALE. Hat tip to Samir A. for the heads up!