The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Fairfield Grey/White – $48.96 ($69.95)
- Fairfield Blue/Tan – $48.96 ($69.95)
- Weekender Chrono Green/Brown – $55.96 ($79.95)
- Waterbury Chronograph all Blue – $84 ($120)
- Chesapeake all Blue – $30.80 ($44)
- IQ + MOVE – $104.30 ($149)
Most often, buying a Timex through Amazon or Target will save you cash compared to buying direct through the brand itself. But that’s not necessarily the case this time. It can depend on the model and color, but this 30% off seems to dip prices below Amazon and Target pricing. Free shipping no minimum here too. Code expires 11/30.
- Kenton Goodyear Welted Cap Toe Boots – $186 ($248)
- Kenton Goodyear Welted Dark Brown Chelseas – $186 ($248)
- Lambswool Shawl Collar Cardigan – $111 ($148)
- Kenton Goodyear Welted Pacer Boots – $186 ($248)
- Kenton Goodyear Welted Suede Chelseas – $171 ($228)
- Ludlow Blazer in Corduroy – $148.50 ($198)
- Brushed Cotton Twill Pant in 770 Fit – $59.62 ($79.50)
- Boiled Wool Cable Crew – $73.50 ($98)
Another select item sale where all their new fall sportcoats, aside from the corduroy blazers, are excluded. But this time around they ARE including many of their leather boots from their goodyear welted colletion. A few new arrivals are getting this discount too.
#3. BR/GAP/ON: 40% off w/ FRIENDS (exclusions apply)
- BR Slim Heritage Burgundy Windowpane Wool Sport Coat – $143.99 ($275)
- GAP Slim Merino Wool V – $25.17 ($59.95)
- BR Slim Grey Cotton Herringbone Sportcoat – $138 ($230)
- BR Modern Rib Merino V Sweater – $64.80 ($108)
- Old Navy Built-In Flex Brushed Twill Slim Pants – $23.96 ($39.94)
- GAP Textured Cotton/Wool Blend Trouser – $41.97 ($69.95)
- GAP 50% Wool / 50% Nylon Textured Mock Cardigan – $47.97 ($79.95)
- B.R. Louis Chelsea Boot – $106.80 ($178) full review here
Not quite as far reaching as their most recent friends & family sale (this time BR Picks + Gap GQ is out), but still worth a mention since it’s across all three brands. And there’s a few things (as shown above) that are already marked down. So the extra 40% off cut on top of the sale prices is extra nice. Like those slim fit merino wool V necks (shown above right). Not bad for $25. Are they SUPER slim? No. Slimmer than a boxy sweater though.