Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
JCF: 40% off Reg. Price & Extra 50% off Clearance w/ ONYOURMARK
- Thompson Fit Voyager Suit Jacket & Slim or Regular Pant – $261.00
- Thompson Fit Worsted Suit Jacket & Slim or Regular Pant – $261.00
- Thompson Fit Wool Peak Lapel Tux Jacket + Slim Pant – $297
- Dalton Suede Cafe Racer Jacket – $239
- Buffalo Check Lambswool Shawl Collar Cardigan – $79.50
- SLIM Cotton Fisherman’s Crew – $53.50
That also gets you free shipping no minimum as well. Most of you know how this works by now. It’s a sliding scale. J. Crew Factory almost NEVER has their prices set at the “valued at” price. There’s always a “Sale” price in red. But today? With the 40% off and suiting is included? Prices have magically gone up to that valued at price. I know, I know. But it’s still a better price than normal and the well liked, fused but still nice and flexible, Thompson suit line is up for the discount. Usually $299. Now $261. ALSO: Know that JCF wanted to throw a bone the way of anyone thinking about their “flex” fabric suits (a blend of wool and cotton… definitely leans more casual than the all wools). Those can be had for an additional 25% off w/ DAPPERED.
- Made in Italy Bruno Famigletti Chelseas – $251.40 ($419)
- Barneys Made in Italy Contrast Trim Leather Briefcase – $215.40 ($359)
- Made in Scotland Wool Scarf – $35.40 ($59)
- Made in Scotland Plaid Wool Scarf – $35.40 ($59)
- Barneys Nappa Leather Double Handed Briefcase – $221.40 ($369)
- Barneys Made in Italy Suede Chukkas – $107.40 ($179)
- Barneys Made in Italy Medallion Toe Balmorals – $119.40 ($199)
- Barneys Suede Belt – $29.40 ($49)
Shopping Barneys Warehouse, the outlet for fancy-pants department store Barneys, can be a bit of a challenge. There’s just so. much. inventory. But some real finds await, especially among their in-house brands. Shoes and accessories made in Italy, Scotland, etc. Now an extra 40% off. And the return policy doesn’t seem half bad too. Free US shipping. Big thanks to Benjamin A. for the tip!
- Shawl Collar Cotton Blend Blazer – $49 ($298)
- Wool Blend Chore Coat – $99 ($198)
- Camel Wool Topcoat – $299 ($398)
- Bonded Mac – $259 ($369)
A select items sale, and there’s not a ton in there, but a few pieces might grab a few eyes. Like that shawl collar sportcoat. Looks like it’s maybe made of some sweatshirt-like material? Interesting. Might (might?) be able to get on board with that. Especially for the dirt cheap price.
- Signature Tweed Sportcoat – $199.20 ($249)
- Katahdin Iron Works Engineer Boots – $191.20 ($239)
- Signature Hawthorne Lace-Up Boots – $159.20 ($199)
- Wool Blend Signature Five-Pocket Pants – $79.20 ($99)
About as good as it’s gonna get for LL Bean being that they just don’t run massive codes, promos, and/or sale events that often. And as always, since it’s LL Bean, everything comes with that unconditional guarantee. Which is… pretty unique in the retail industry (for better or for worse).
- Waxwear Commuter Brief – $179.25 ($398)
- Dipped Industrial Canvas Bankers Envelope – $59.25 ($128)
- Peters Sunglasses – $78 ($148)
- Embossed Anchor ID Wallet – $44.25 ($98)
Jack Spade is pretty spendy to start, so… let’s hit the sale section. All picks above are already on sale, and that waxwear brief (aside from the one 1 star review… seems like something odd is up there) looks excellent for a smart casual workplace. Also, note that the images above aren’t to scale. I’m good*, but not that good.
Also worth a mention:
- Lands’ End: 50% off ONE item w/ ENJOY50 and 2308
- Banana Republic: 40% off select items w/ BRBUNDLE. And yes, traveler denim gets the cut. Again.
- Nordstrom: Their fall clearance event is still going on. Picks here.
- GAP: 40% off outerwear & sweaters, 35% off the rest w/ COZY
- J. Crew: 25% off select reg. price + free shipping w/ SHOPNOW
*This is very much open to debate on many levels.