Retail analysts used to dismiss Cyber Monday as little more than a joke compared to the in-store Black Friday onslaught. Times have changed. A lot. So much so that a good chunk of us (read: most) do our Black Friday shopping online. Cyber Monday is just a bonus, with sometimes slightly different and potentially better offers for the web savvy crowd (such as free shipping no minimum deals). Expect this post to be updated throughout the day.
J.C.F.: 60% off + Extra 20% off $100+ w/ WHOAGIFTS
- Blue Tweed Blazer + Suede Belt = $87.20 w/ WHOAGIFTS
- Moleskin Blazer + Sheepskin Gloves = $84 w/ WHOAGIFTS
- Donegal Cable Knit Lambswool + Nylon Cardigan – $51.20
- SLIM Washed Button Down – $23.80
- SLIM Merino V- Neck – $25.80
- Suede Cafe Racer Jacket – $159.50 (review here)
60% off the “valued at” price with a stackable extra 20% off code is about as good as it’s gonna get for those of us who are fans of J. Crew Factory. This isn’t… not complicated. So, apologies for the crummy MS Paint arrows. But the key is to get north of $100 if you’re pretty close. Because sometimes it’s either a better deal, or, you basically get something small for almost free (like the gloves with the moleskin blazer… they’re like, $5 if you add them and apply the code.) Normally the tweed blazer is around $110 – $130. The Moleskin blazer hovers around $100ish. So… yeah. As good as it’s gonna get. Mind you that Suiting is still 50% off, and both suiting and their suede jacket is excluded from the extra 20% off $100+ deal.
Bonobos: 30% off or 35% off $500+ w/ CYBER2016 plus select deeper discounts
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazers – $280 ($400)
- Foundation Blazer – $241.50 – $350 ($400 – $500)
- Moleskin 5-Pockets – $103.60 ($148)
- Made in the USA French Corders – $75.60 – $89.60 ($128)
- The Banff Quilted Jacket in Wool – $173.60 ($248)
- Warwick Lambswool Full Zip Cardigan – $138.60 ($228)
Got that? It’s 30% off. At least. Some items (like their foundation blazers, some of their french corders, some of their washed chinos, etc…) are getting even bigger discounts. Can’t say enough about their barely-there, year-round weight, Italian wool unconstructed sportcoats. Above left is a model from 2015. Note that this year’s run doesn’t have a patch pocket on the chest. It’s a welt. But the wool is still just as breathable as ever. Meanwhile, a new arrival that’s absolutely worth paying attention to is their moleskin pants. They’re friggin’ incredible (and they better be for the price). Super soft, nice and flexible/not overly weighty, and your date will have one hell of a time keeping their hands off your lower half… Ahem.
B.R.: 50% off NO EXCLUSIONS
- Wool Blend Topcoat in Navy or Camel – $175 ($250)
- Slim Traveler Jeans in Dark Rinse – $59 ($118) review here
- Slim Light Grey Wool Sportcoat – $125 ($250)
- Italian Leather “Louis” Chelsea Boots – $89 ($178) review here
- Easy Care Merino V-Neck Sweater – $39.75 ($79.50)
Well there you have it. Whereas the black Friday offer had a cap of five items, this one takes that cap off. No limit. Guessing this isn’t good in stores though? (It is a “cyber” offer after all.) One day, Banana Republic might make a straight fit version of their friggin’ amazing Traveler Jeans. Until then, those of us in the genus of thunderous-thighus will just have to look on with pure jealousy to our slimmer legged brethren. That grey sportcoat. It looks like it could be one of those sweatshirt/sportcoat hybrids. But the description says it’s 100% wool? If it’s a pale grey, flannel-like fabric, then that’s a hell of a deal. Meanwhile, for their easy-care merino v-necks, the reviews seem to indicate a V that dips a bit lower than most BR Customers might expect. So, know that going in.
JC Penney: 25% off or 33% off $100+ w/ TOSAVE23
- Stafford Darrel Cap Toe Chukka – $44.99 ($55.99) review here
- Stafford Signature Wool Sportcoat – $59.99 ($79.99)
- Stafford Merino Wool Sportcoat – $67.49 ($89.99)
- Stafford Deacon Wingtip Boot or Gunner Cap Toe Boot – $44.99 ($59.99) review here
20% off is standard at JC Penney. 25% off happens from time to time. But 33% off is pretty darn unheard of. So if you’ve had your eye on some Stafford stuff, now’s the time to take advantage.
Old Navy: 50% off Everything (even everyday steals)
- Built in Flex Slim Brushed Twill 5-Pockets – $19.97 ($39.94)
- Cotton/Nylon/Wool Shawl Collar – $24 ($54.94)
- Built in Flex Slim Ultimate Khakis – $19.97 ($39.94)
Finally. A sale that applies to their surprisingly good for the cash, Ultimate Built-in Flex khakis. Usually those get excluded as an “Everyday steal/deal.” Same goes for their brushed twill five pockets too.
J. Crew: 40% off, 50% off sale, & free ship no min. w/ MONDAY
- Cotton Cable Mariner Shawl Collar Cardigan – $76.80 ($128)
- Ludlow Wool/Cashmere Topcoat – $270 ($450)
- Italian Cotton Sportcoat in Ludlow or Crosby Fit – $136.80 ($228)
- Ludlow Goodyear Welted Semi-Brogues – $178.80 ($298)
- Ludlow Goodyear Welted Longwings – $178.80 ($298)
- UK Made Moon Mills Wool Scarf (multiple colors) – $35.70 ($59.50)
- Lambswool Shawl Collar Cardigan – $88.80 ($148)
Same offer that’s been running since last week, only now with free shipping no minimum. They sure blew through their stock last week too. They’re plum sold out of plenty. UPDATE: Or… not? Looks like they’ve got some of what they sold out of last week, back in stock for their Cyber Monday deal?
Nordstrom: Extra 20% off select sale items through 11/28
- Nordstrom Calibrate Cusano Double Monks – $99.90 ($130) Review Here
- To Boot New York Single Monks – $207.91 ($375)
- To Boot New York Cap Toe Boots – $231.91 ($450)
- Barbour Bedale Waxed Jacket – $284.25 ($379)
- Nordstrom Wool Blend Peacoat – $106.65 ($199)
- Bensol Half Lined Wool Sportcoat – $141.57 ($295)
- Skagen World Time – $168.75 ($225) Review Here
- Skagen Automatic – $258.75 ($345)
- Made in Canada Todd Snyder White Label Navy Stretch Wool Suit – $285.57 ($595)
Dug up some new picks since Black Friday. Because, well… didn’t exactly have time to get through all 5,000+ items on Friday. Nice to see those Calibrate Double Monks under a hundred bucks. Not bad for under a Benjamin, plus they ship and return for free.
Lands’ End: 50% off w/ CYBER50 & 4625
- Flannel 5-Pockets – $39.50 ($79)
- Cotton Breton Stripe Drifter Crew – $29.50 ($59)
- Tailored Fit Flannel Trousers – $54.45 ($99)
- Tailored Fit Wool Year’rounders Wool in Solid or Stripe – $44.50 ($89)
- UNLINED Moon Mills Tailored Fit Hacking Jacket – $197.50 ($395)
Lands’ End maxes their discounts out at 50% off. That’s relatively rare, and usually when they do those, they limit it to just one item. So no limit this time? That’s as good as it gets. Size shown above on those excellent flannel 5-pockets is 33×30.
Billy Reid: 25% off (including sale items) w/ CYBER25
The Pick: Made in the USA Leather Briefcase – $299.25 ($495)
Their black Friday deal wasn’t applicable to sale items. Well… their Cyber Monday deal does allow you to apply it to their sale section. Watch out for final sale items though. Those are scattered about in there.
H&M: 20% off $30+ w/ 5144, 25% off $50+ w/ 0275, 30% off $100+ w/ 8284
- 100% Cashmere Hat – $27.99 ($34.99)
- 100% Cashmere Scarf – $44.99 ($59.99)
- Suede Gloves – $27.99 ($34.99)
- Wool Blend Bomber Jacket – $52.49 ($69.99)
H&M isn’t exactly known for the best, highest quality goods. But their “premium quality” line usually does the trick. And 100% cashmere hats for under $30 isn’t something to sneeze at.
Spier & Mackay: 20% off sitewide w/ CYBERMONDAY
Last day, new code. Same discount. 20% off sitewide. Remember, their prices are listed in Canadian Dollars, so, it’ll be noticeably less in USD if you happen to live here in the states.
Huckberry: FFF Timex Deal, Astorflex Deal, + Free Shipping No Min.
- Form•Function•Form Horween Leather Timex Chrono – $95.98 ($128)
- Form•Function•Form Horween Leather Timex Fairfield – $79.98 ($108)
- Armogan Le Mans Chronograph – $152.98 ($220) review here
- Astorflex Chukkas – $115.98 ($148) Review Here
NOTE: You can also knock an extra 20% off if you’re a first time customer, and use the code FALL20 at checkout. Thanks to the fellas out there who sent in the FALL20 code. Prices above don’t reflect that 20% savings. Free shipping usually doesn’t kick in until $98. Nice to see those made in Italy, Astorflex Chukkas going for just under $116. Review of those can be found here.
GAP: 50% off everything w/ CYBMON + Extra 10% off w/ EXTRA
- 1969 Denim Blanket-Lined Fatigue Jacket – $57.60 ($128)
- Slim Fit OCBD – $22.47 ($49.95)
- Vintage Wash Flannel-Lined Straight Fit Khakis – $31.47 ($69.95)
- Merino Blend Striped Cable Scarf – $17.97 ($49.95)
- HIGH Stretch Slim Fit Jeans – $31.47 ($69.95)
- Slim Fit Merino V-Neck – $26.97 ($59.95)
- Moleskin Blazer – $53.10 ($118)
- 100% Cashmere Crew – $74 ($148)
- 1969 Cords in Slim or Straight Fit – $29.22 ($64.95)
Got that? So, a blanket half off with a stackable extra 10% off code. More than a few new arrivals as well. Don’t forget to use that EXTRA code in addition to the CYBMON.
Amazon: 30% off Select Watches, Shoes, & Clothing
- Citizen Eco Drive Chrono – $154.87 ($221.25)
- Laco Pilot Classic Automatic – $225.05 ($321.25)
- Timex Waterbury Blue Dial Chrono – $70 ($100)
- Made in the USA Chippewa 6-inch Service Boot – $135.70 – $142.52 ($200ish)
Those Chippewas are all but gone (word traveled fast after they got put in the Black Friday post), but at post time Amazon is selling a few sizes of each color (and Amazon needs to be the seller for the 30% to come off).
Brooks Brothers: Extra 10% off and Free Shipping No Min. w/ CYBER16
- UK Made Peal & Co. Pebble Leather Perforated Captoes – $349.92 ($648)
- Made in Italy Suede Lace-Ups – $179.10 ($398)
- Soft Construction Wool Sportcoat in Fitzgerald or Milano Fit – $282.24 ($448)
And it applies to sale items too (which is where many of us find ourselves making a bee-line for, being that full retail at Brooks Brothers can be real spendy). Free shipping no minimum is also a big deal for Brooks Brothers, being that usually their shipping is steep.
EXPRESS: 50% off Everything + Free Shipping No Min.
- Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater – $34.95 ($69.90)
- Cotton Textured Shawl Collar Pull Over – $34.95 ($69.90)
- Slim Corduroy Sportcoat – $99 ($198)
- Textured Mock Neck Cardigan – $59 ($118)
- Suede Chelsea Boots – $64 ($128)
- Suede Chukka Boots – $69 ($138)
Back to their Black Friday offer. Half off (unleses it’s a 3rd party good) and free shipping no min.
Blue Claw Co.: 25% off w/ MONDAY
- Made in the USA Bronson Leather Weekender – $371.25 ($495)
- Made in the USA Waxed Market Tote – $30 ($40)
- Made in the USA Waxed Duck Island Dopp Kit – $46.50 ($62)
Proudly made in the USA, and tough as nails. That’s what Blue Claw does. 25% off today and free shipping as always. Review of that leather weekender can be found here.
Jet: Filson Tan Briefcase Deal
The Pick: Filson Original Brief in Tan – $189 w/ EXTRA20 ($325)
Huge thanks to reader Gilbert for sending in the tip on this one. Here’s how you get the price… you have to pay with a debit card and opt out of free returns, and then once you’ve done that, use the code EXTRA20. Yes, that’s a lot of hoops to jump through, but a Filson Original Brief for $189 is pretty close to unheard of.
Also Worth a Mention:
- Club Monaco: Same Tiers as Black Friday (25% off $150, 30% off $250, 35% off $400+) and now with an extra 30% off sale items w/ THANKSAGAIN
- Target: 15% off. And this time it does apply to that Casio.
- Charles Tyrwhitt: 20% off and free shipping
- East Dane: 15% off $200+, $20% off $500+, 25% off $800+ w/GOBIG16
- Jack Spade: 30% off Everything w/ WIRED
- Ledbury: 25% off most everything (not just shirts)
- Best Made Co: 25% off sitewide w/ 25X24
- DSW: $10 off $49, $20 off $99, $40 off $199 w/ CYBERDEAL