Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
B.R.: 50% off 1 item w/ BRFIFTY, 40% off the rest w/ BRFORTY
- Wool Blend Topcoat in Navy or Camel – $175 ($250)
Slim Traveler Jeans in Dark Rinse – $59($118) review here
- Italian Leather Briefcase – $99 ($198) review here
- Italian Leather “Louis” Chelsea Boots – $89 ($178) review here
- Slim Navy Cotton Sportcoat – $115 ($230)
- Heritage Wool Blend Double Breasted Coat – $199 ($398)
Can’t recall the last time they did a 50% off one item sale. And it’s open to the general public? Not just their Friends and Family email list? Interesting. There are exclusions of course: BR Picks, BR Monogram Collection, 100% Cashmere, leather apparel, and 3rd party are out. Prices above reflect the 50% off discount. So if you’re buying more than one item, know that it’ll only work on one item in your cart. UPDATE: Damn. Looks like the traveler jeans got excluded Thursday night?
Todd Snyder: New Timex Red Wing Chrono Colors
- Timex x Red Wing 42mm Original Design – $158
- Timex x Red Wing Grey on Grey – $158
- Timex x Red Wing All Black – $158
- Timex Red Wing Black & Tan – $158
No discount here, but the three new color combos for the hugely popular Timex x Red Wing 42mm chronograph is gonna catch plenty of eyes. That grey on grey is slick. Nice orange tipped seconds hand too. Same domed crystal. Same Red Wing Shoe Leather.
Bonobos: Extra 25% off sale items w/ PLAYTHEFITS
- SLIM Lightweight Italian Wool Cardigan – $73.50 ($118)
- Monkey’s Fist Belt – $21 ($58)
- Hoof Pick Leather Belt – $43.50 ($90)
- SLIM Lambswool Cable Crew – $88.50 ($138)
- Chunky Waffle Stitch Lambswool Zip & Button Mock Neck Cardigan – $148.50 ($228)
- SLIM Marled Wool Blend Cable Crew – $81 ($138)
Sizes are very scattered in their sale section right now. Lots of extreme sizes left on pants and shirts. But there are a few slim-fit sweaters that have decent sizes left, getting this cut. It’s Bonobos, so, even on sale AND with the extra discount, be prepared to spend a bit.
JCF: 50% off Reg. Price & Extra 40% off Clearance w/ WHOAGIFTLIST
- Moleskin Sportcoat – $99 ($198) Full Review Here
- Buffalo Check Lambswool Shawl Collar Cardigan – $69
- Thompson Fit Voyager Suit Jacket & Slim or Regular Pant – $261.00
- Thompson Fit Worsted Suit Jacket & Slim or Regular Pant – $261.00
- Thompson Fit Wool Peak Lapel Tux Jacket + Slim Pant – $297
- Dalton Suede Cafe Racer Jacket – $199.50 (lowest this has gone for yet?)
- SLIM Cotton Fisherman’s Crew – $44.75
That also gets you free shipping no minimum as well. Looks like suiting is once again up for this code too. Remember, this is half off the “valued at” price.
Ralph Lauren: Extra 25% off Select Sale Items w/ THANKS
- Horween Suede Chukkas – $119.24 ($225)
- Perforated Touch Screen Gloves – $74.99 ($110)
- Quilted Napa Leather Gloves – $59.99 ($88)
- Leather & Tie Silk Card Case – $51.74 ($99)
- Quilted Leather Racing Gloves – $66.74 ($98)
- Striped Wool Blend Scarf – $38.24 ($58)
Accessories. Yes indeed, that seems to be what RL is best at these days. Their cold weather stuff especially. Every year they put out a couple pairs of nice, midweight gloves, that are anything but boring. And this year is no exception. On the chukka front, I’ve got no first hand (foot?) experience with those boots, but $120 for Horween suede with a Vibram sole seems solid.
Also worth a mention:
- Club Monaco: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ WINTER16
- Lands’ End: 40% off & Free Shipping w/ EPIC and 7486
- EXPRESS: Take $10 Off $50, $25 Off $100, and $75 Off $250 w/ 1879
- J. Crew: 30% – 40% off select + 30% off sale w/ FESTIVE
- Billy Reid: New Items have been added to their sale section.
- Lastcall: $25 off $100 w/ NOV25