Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Slim Corduroy Sportcoat – $118.80 ($198)
- Textured Mock Neck Cardigan – $70.80 ($118)
- Suede Chelsea Boots – $76.80 ($128)
- Suede Chukka Boots – $82.80 ($138)
- Slim Photographer Gray Plaid Blazer – $118 ($198)
- Slim Photographer Cotton Twill Blazer – $118 ($198)
- Textured Shawl Collar Popover – $41.94 ($69.90)
- Long Sleeve Chambray Popover – $35.94 ($59.90)
Gotta hand it to Express. They’ve got some real good looking pieces in this season’s collection. More updated classics, and less graphic tees with the word HONOR emblazoned on them. 40% off everything is about as good as it gets for Express. This is on par with what was their Labor Day offer.
Yes, it’s true you can find Orient watches on the secondary market for much more than 35% off. But that’s not always the case when it comes to their newest models. And that certainly appears to be the case for the 2nd generation (hacking and hand wind capable) Bambinos. Full review of the new 2nd Gen V2 can be found here. Looks like the only exclusion for this code is the Mako USA II.
- Persol 55mm Unisex PO 3048S 24/31 – $119.99 ($210)
- Persol Unisex 52mm or 54mm PO0649 Polarized – $169.99 ($230)
- Persol Unisex 52 or 54 mm PO0714 Folding Sunglasses- $189.99 ($310)
- Persol Men’s 56 mm PO3034S Sunglasses – $214.99 ($310)
Persols ain’t cheap. But if you’ve ever been lucky to get your hands on, and your face behind a pair… then chances are you’ll admit that they do fit, feel, and wear better than the competition (despite the fact that they are part of the Luxottica cartel.) Rue La La is one of the better flash sale sites out there. Good customer service. They sell the real deal. Easy interface. So, if you’ve been saving up for a pair of high end specs, and like the Persol throwback designs, then now might be the time to consider diving in.
- Sussex Quilted Jacket in Cotton Twill – $115.80 ($198)
- Cotton Mariner Shawl Collar Cardigan – $73.80 ($128)
- New Balance Suede Sneakers – $41.99 ($85)
- Olive Ticking Stripe Belt – $5.99 ($29.50)
- Quilted Primaloft Coaches Jacket – $85.80 ($148)
- Ludlow Peak or Notch Lapel Topcoat in Wool/Cashmere – $315 ($450)
- Textured Shawl Collar Cardigan – $68.60 ($98)
Another handful, another “select items” + extra % off the sale section deal from J. Crew. BUT… some of their fall gear has started to trickle into the sale section. And 30% off sale items is the norm, so, 40% is extra nice. Worth a gander.
- McAllister Wingtip Oxfords – $245 ($395)
- Fifth Ave. Oxfords – $245 ($395)
- Mora 2.0 Double Monks – $279 ($395)
- Cornwallis Oxfords – $279 ($395)
- Dalton Wingtip Boots – $329 ($445)
Yes, this has already been highlighted thanks to the Dalton giveaway, but still worth another mention with specific best-bet picks. 1st quality McAllisters for $245 is a stone cold steal. And over $100 off on the style-forward Mora 2.0 Double monk, and dead sexhzay Cornwallis is pretty darn great too. Meanwhile, for the big spenders out there, Allen Edmonds has cut their Cordovan shoe line prices by 15% for the sale. Sale ends on Tuesday, 10/25.
- UNLINED Moon Mills Tailored Fit Hacking Jacket – $237 ($395)
- 100% Cashmere Breton Stripe Crewneck – $119.40 ($199)
- Straight Fit Flannel 5-Pocket Pants in Grey or Navy – $47.40 ($79)
- Tailored Fit Navy Plaid Sportcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Tailored Fit Plain Front Glen Plaid Year’rounder Wool Trousers – $53.40 ($89)
Honestly can’t remember the last time LE ran a code that was 40% off and wasn’t limited to just one regularly priced item. This looks like it’s good just about site wide? Might be a few exclusions here and there (thinking third party) but this is about as good as it gets people. Big fan of that cashmere crew. Size shown above is a medium. Big thanks to Toby R. for the heads up!