The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Cornwallis Oxfords – $231 ($385)
- Mora 2.0 Double Monk in Pebble Grain – $231 ($385)
- Dalton Wingtip Boot – $255 ($425)
- Franciscan Single Monk – $231 ($385)
- Norwich Suede Single Monks – $231 ($385)
- University Wingtip Oxfords – $231 ($385)
Big thanks to Max S. for the amazing tip on this one. This is pretty wild. Didn’t even know that Abboud sold AE shoes. And 40% off? That’s crazy. Free ground shipping and free returns too. Apologies to the non standard width fellas… looks like they only carry D widths. But overall, this feels like a once in a blue moon (or more) type situation.
- Gap x GQ Steven Alan Wool Blend Coat – $149.40 ($249)
- Gap x GQ Saturdays New York City Camel Topcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Merino Scarf in Cable Knit or Stripe – $29.70 ($49.50)
- Gap x GQ Steven Alan Washed Cord Blazer – $76.80 ($128)
- Gap x GQ Michael Bastian Tweed Blazer – $90 ($150)
- GAP Slim Fit Merino V-Neck – $35.97 ($59.95)
- GAP 1969 Cords in Slim or Straight Fit – $38.97 ($64.95)
- GAP HIGH STRETCH 1969 Slim Fit Jeans – $41.97 ($69.95)
GQ stuff getting the cut already? That seems earlier than in years past. And a word to the wise on the blazers. Check out the review of the Bastian tweed number. It seems to confirm, sadly, some of the fears/suspicions. Functioning sleeve buttons. Oddly long arms. A shorter tail. And the reviewer said it wasn’t all that tailored through the body. So, be warned. At least GAP has a super easy returns process. Also, if you’re a fan of GAP’s jeans? Now’s the time to dive in. They’re usually excluded.
- Ludlow Fit Cord Blazer in Navy or Green – $148.50 ($198) or, since it’s just shy of the $200 threshold, put something small in your cart to tip that 30% off balance.
- Lambswool Three Pocket Cardigan – $111 ($148)
- Dock Peacoat w/ Thinsulate – $208.60 ($298)
- Ludlow Peak or Notch Lapel Topcoat in Wool/Cashmere – $315 ($450)
- Cashmere Cable Knit Cap + Cashmere Blackwatch Scarf = $139.50 ($186)
Check out that green. The bad news is that almost all of their fall/winter sportcoats are excluded (except for the cord options). The good news is that a big chunk of their outwear is getting the cut. And speaking of outerwear, stay tuned for the annual best fall/winter coats round up. Should be coming soon. Very soon.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Brooks Brothers: $200 off $600 w/ BCFL16 (expires today)
- Allen Edmonds: Their Rediscover America Sale is still going on at their main site, as well as over at the Shoebank, through tomorrow, Tuesday 10/25.
- Bonobos: $10 off $75, $25 off $150, $50 off $250, $125 off $500, $200 off $750, $300 off $1000, $400 off $1250, and $520 off $1500 w/ SPOOKY
- Banana Republic: Extra 50% off Sale Items