The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- The Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer in Navy, Bright Navy, Brown, Grey, Etc. – $300 ($400)
- The Banff Jacket in Grey wool – $186 ($248)
- Jetsetter Denim in Indigo Rinse – $133.50 ($178)
Oof. That’s a high threshold. But? Bonobos rarely runs codes these days. So at least it’s something. And their unconstructed, Italian Wool, extremely breezy sportcoats? Not only are they probably the best thing Bonobos makes (yes, better than their flagship chinos)… but they might be one of the best items on the menswear market. Incredible fabric. Looser weave = supreme airy-ness. Tons of colors. Easy to tailor, non functioning buttons. Two fits. Size shown above is a 40R in Standard in “Bright Navy.” Meanwhile, their “jetsetter” jean is the closest thing I’ve found to BR’s traveler denim, only in a straight fit. Not quite as stretchy, but much more movement than a standard “stretch” jean. But boy are they expensive. Code FREEFORFALL expires today, 10/3/16.
- Wallace & Barnes Waxed Cotton M-65 Jacket – $276 ($368)
- Goodyear Welted Plain Toe Bluchers – $167.99 FINAL ($298)
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Bucks – $104.99 FINAL ($198)
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Suede Wingtips – $118.99 FINAL ($218)
- Ludlow Italian Cotton Dark Loden Sportcoat – $104.99 FINAL ($228)
- Striped Cotton Belt – $13.99 FINAL – $17.15 ($29.50)
Not quite as good as last week’s one-sale-per-day deals, but still solid enough. And the sale section is decently stocked as well. Just be aware that most if not all of said sale section is final sale.
That works out to just over three hundred U.S. bucks, per suit, and they’re half canvassed with bemberg linings? Not bad when you consider a fused J. Crew Factory Thompson fit usually hovers right around $299 a pop. If you’re a first time customer, you can return your first suit or sportcoat purchase for free. So, not quite sure how that’d work on a bundle deal like this. Might want to contact customer service before you take the leap if you’re concerned. A full review of a Spier & Mackay suit can be found here.
The Obvious Pick: Timex The Mod Watch – $138.00
Annnnnnnnnd it’s back. Who knows for how long though. When this thing first debuted, it made hotcakes look like Rich Eisen running the 40. So it might be out of stock soon. Spendy for a Timex, but the design is gonna cause some tongues to wag.