The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
#1. Jomashop: Skagen Doorbuster Sale Event (exp 9/15)
- Skagen “Grenen” (Holst?) Multi Function – $84.99 ($155)
- Skagen “Holst” Multi Function Tan Band – $84.99 ($155)
- Skagen “Hagen” Blue Dial – $99.99 ($185)
Grenen? This sure as heck looks like the Holst. And its been increasingly difficult to find this… extremely attractive… thing for under $100, let alone under $90. Anyway, kudos to Skagen. They make inexpensive watches that don’t look cheap.
- Slim Heritage Burgundy Windowpane Wool Sport Coat – $165 ($275)
- Slim Camel Wool Sport Coat – $150 ($250)
- Standard Grey Windowpane Wool Sport Coat – $150 ($250)
- Slim Dark Rinse Japanese Traveler Jean – $82.60 ($118)
- Alexander Chukka Boot – $103.60 ($148)
- DB Trench or Modern Mac Jacket – $150 ($250)
Bad news? You need to be a Banana, Gap, or Old Navy cardmember to take advantage. The good news? Looks like this one is all but exclusion free (3rd party merch is out). But when combined with their new arrivals, there’s a LOT of really tempting, fall ready stuff up for this one. Like that Burgundy Windowpane wool sportcoat. Vitale Barberis wool on that one. Not bad for $165. Like the windowpane look but don’t like the true slim fit? Try their new “standard” fit. No burgundy there, but awfully similar otherwise. Fit is certainly reminiscent of their old “tailored” fit from a year or two back.
- Merino Wool Knit Peak Lapel Blazer – $169.15 ($498)
- Supima® Cotton Stripe Cardigan – $50.15 ($118)
- Stretch Donegal Belt – $33.15 ($78)
- Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Unlined Suede Wingtips – $151.98 ($298)
- Fitzgerald Fit Washed Lambswool Blue or Olive Sportcoat – $226.56 ($458)
- Supima Cotton Stripe Shawl Collar Sweater – $71.40 ($168) (top of post)
- Made in Italy Grey Suede Lace-Ups – $169.15 ($398)
And that jumps to 25% off if you’ve got a Brooks Brothers card. Still lots of good stock in the sale section too.