Well that was fun.
Some congratulations are certainly in order. A hearty virtual handshake goes out to…
- R. Ward who won the new Liverpool Chelsea Boots from Allen Edmonds.
- T. Morgan who won the Saddleback Thin Front Pocket Briefcase.
- G. Yarmush who won the $399 Suitsupply gift card.
- A. Braidwood who won the Orient Explorer Dual Time Automatic.
- J. Retzlaff who won three shirts from Ledbury.
And again, can’t say thanks enough to the people who provided all of the thank you gifts this week: Hayley at Allen Edmonds who’s always outstanding to work with. The incredible Madeline at Saddleback. Will and the rest of the folks at Ledbury. Nick at Orient, who’s been up for honest reviews and giveaways for years. And of course, Kirsten and all the other incredibly well dressed people over at Suitsupply.
Y’know what all of those companies have in common? They didn’t have to participate in Reader Appreciation Week. Far from it. But they did and they did so without hesitation.
Thanks again to all of you in the readership. Carry on. Here’s to R.A.W. 2017.