The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Foundation Linen Suit – $210 FINAL ($550)
- Oak Street Blucher in Suede – $208.80 FINAL ($440) or Chromexcel Leather – $238.80 FINAL ($525)
- Oak Street Camp Moc – $130.80 FINAL ($276)
- Unconstructed Cotton Blazer – $90 FINAL ($228)
This is a true summer clearance. So be prepared to use those sizing filters. There’s a TON of stock in the Bonobos sale section right now, but a lot of it is extreme sizes. And it does appear that all of it is final sale. Which stinks. But that’s expected around this time of year.
- C5 Malvern Slimline Square Manual Wind – $385 ($550) (multiple colors)
- C5 Malvern Slimline Manual Wind – $385 ($550) (multiple colors)
That price, and those designs, are gonna catch a few eyes for sure. A really nice blend of modern, clean looks and super traditional watch design. Super slim (hence, the name of the line). Modestly sized at 37mm for the squares and 40mm for the round dials. Manual wind Swiss movements. They say they’re clearing these out to make way for upcoming models with the re-designed logo. Which… some are gonna find to be a bit on the yawn-inducing side. Maybe. Who are we to say. Anyway, heck of a price for the kind of watch that not everyone is making, whether you go with the round or square case. Just 30m water resistance, so, it’s a dress watch that’s not meant to be beat up.
- Built-in Flex Athletic Fit Jeans – $25.00 ($34.94)
- Built-in Flex Straight Fit Jeans – $25.00 ($34.94)
- Slim Fit Selvedge (really?) Jeans – $38.50 ($59.94)
- Slim Fit Oxford Stretch Shirt – $19.50 – $22.71 ($34.94)
- Mac Jacket – $42.25 ($69.94)
Bad news is that “Everyday steals” and “Hot deals” are excluded from the 35% off. Good news is that most of those items seem to be on sale too. Not gonna lie, this one is a pretty confusing sale. Some shades of a certain style of pant appear to be a “hot deal” while others are not. So, best to dump it in your cart and see if the discount happens. Jeans shown above left are the Built in Flex Athletic Fit in 33×30. And speaking of jeans… Old Navy is doing Selvedge now? And they’re under $40? Might want to be realistic with expectations on those.