Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Nordstrom: Anniv. Sale Early Access is Live for Cardmembers
- Allen Edmonds Cornwallis in Dark Chili – $259.90 ($395)
- Allen Edmonds Strand in Walnut or Black – $259.90 ($395)
- To Boot New York Medford Double Monk – $259.90 ($395)
- Wolverine 1000 mile ‘Adrian’ Cap Toe Boot – $239.90 ($415)
- Jack Mason Blue Dial Chrono – $189.90 or Reg. Flight Style Watch – $142.90
- Nord. SmartCare Trim Fit White Herringbone or Check Dress Shirt – $45.90 ($69.50)
- Todd Snyder Made in the USA Trim Fit Wool Blazer – $297.90 ($445)
The rest of us have to wait until next week. But if you’re a Nordstrom Credit or Debit card member, you get access now. Quick preview picks above courtesy of Mrs. Dappered’s Nordstrom card. Of which I might have to use to get in on this sale early. Full run down and picks coming next week when it’s live for the general public. And remember, as always, it’s Nordstrom. So everything ships and returns for free.
J. Crew Factory: Extra 50% off Clearance w/ EXTRA50
- Thompson Unconstructed Blazer in Cotton/Linen Horiz Stripe – $49.99 FINAL
- Elastic Braided Belt – $9.99 FINAL
- Slim Jersey Polo – $9.99 FINAL
- Linen Cotton 9″ Beach Short – $14.99 FINAL
- Slim Bedford Chambray Dress Pant – $19.99 FINAL
- Sutton Fit Lightweight Chino – $14.99 FINAL
- Sutton Fit Oxford Cloth Pant – $12.49 FINAL
Pretty sure this has to be last call on those oxford cloth pants. $12.49 is a steal. Also, in case you’re hesitant on wearing that particular shade of green, stand by for a “how to wear it” post on Monday, about those pants specifically. Limited sizes left on that blazer, but there was a medium available at post time. Also, can’t say enough good things about their lightweight chinos. Those are also dirt cheap right now.
Lands’ End: Summer Sale is on
- Quilted Barge Blazer – $79.99 ($209)
- Tailored Fit Cotton Linen Twill Sportcoat – $99.97 ($198)
- Cotton Breton Stripe Drifter Crew – $24.99 ($59)
- Canvas by Lands’ End Rugby Stripe Crewneck Sweater – $46.99 ($79)
I have no clue where a lot of this stock has come from. That Barge Jacket/Blazer hybrid? Really nice. But it disappeared (or so I thought?) months and months ago. Yet here it is, on a massive discount, sitting in the sale section. The waxed cotton body comes from Halley Stevensons of Dundee Scotland, and the jacket as a whole has a nice, high-quality feel in your hands. Not bad for eighty bucks. Obviously out of season though. Maybe worth taking a spin through the sale section if you thought an old favorite/desirable was gone forever?
Nordstrom Rack: Cole Haan Event
- Cole Haan Madison Plain Toe Oxford – $139.97 ($250)
- Cole Haan Suede Williams Derby – $109.97 ($208)
- Cole Haan Giraldo Double Monk Strap Shoe $129.97 ($250)
- Cole Haan Williams II Single Monk Strap Shoe – $119.97 ($230)
Nordstrom Rack is running a flash-sale event on a bunch of Cole Haan stuff. Much of which is shoes from their better-made line. They won’t be Allen Edmonds quality, but look for shoes that have a retail price in the mid $200s, and chances are the soles will be stitched and the leathers better than average. Also, since it’s Nordstrom, you can return anything to a Nordstrom Rack if you have one near by. Returns through the mail will cost you $5.95 though.
Bonobos: Extra 30% off Sale Styles w/ SUMMERHOLIDAY
- Washed Chinos (multiple colors) – $47.60 ($88)
- Foundation Linen/Cotton Trouser (multiple colors/patterns) – $75.60 – $82.60 ($148)
- Foundation Cotton/Linen Suit in Navy – $280 ($400)
- Foundation Linen Suit in Grey Herringbone – $301 ($430)
- Unconstructed Cotton Blazer – $105 ($228)
- Monkey’s Fist Cotton Web Belt – $19.60 ($58)
- Cotton Linen Textured Shawl Collar Cardigan – $75.60 ($148)
Sure seems like they’ve added stock to their sale section since earlier in the week. Those suits for example. Don’t recall those being in there earlier on. Half lined in the back too. Code expires today, 7/14/16.
Also worth a mention:
- GAP: 40% off till noon PT w/ TGIF
- Club Monaco: Extra 40% off Sale & Clearance w/ KEEPCOOL
- Jack Spade: Extra 25% off select tailoring w/ HEATWAVE
- J. Crew: 30% off select new arrivals + 40% off sale items w/ SALETIME