The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
#1. Bonobos: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ SUMMERHOLIDAY
- Unconstructed Cotton Blazer – $105 ($228)
- Seersucker Foundation Suit – $280 ($450)
- Made in the USA Oak Street Camp Moc in Burgundy – $152.60 ($276)
- Eastland Yarmouth Boat Shoe – $61.60 ($125)
- Leather Hook Belt – $40.60 ($90)
- Monkey’s Fist Cotton Web Belt – $19.60 ($58)
- Cotton Linen Textured Shawl Collar Cardigan – $75.60 ($148)
Been a while since Bonobos ran an extra 30% off code. They’ve been tight with their promos as of late. Seems like a true clearance, so sizes are all over the place depending on what item you’re after. Big thanks to reader Menachem for the tip!
#2. J. Crew: Extra 50% off Sale Styles w/ 48HOURS
- Ludlow Sportcoat in Italian Cotton – $69.99 FINAL ($228)
- Cashmere Chessboard Ties – $34.99 FINAL ($89.50)
- Bowery Slim Pant in Seersucker or Irish Linen – $46.50 FINAL ($98)
- Ludlow Sportcoat in Italian Linen – $119.99 FINAL ($298)
- 10.5″ Club Short in Irish Linen – $29.99 FINAL ($75)
- 9″ Stanton Short in Irish Linen – $23.99 FINAL ($75)
It’s now or never with a lot of this stuff. Half off. Vast majority of the sale section is all final sale, but if you’ve got J. Crew tastes on a J. Crew Factory or Old Navy budget? Now’s the time to pounce.
#3. Spier & Mackay: 15% off Reg. Priced OTR Suits
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Light Grey – $305ish US / $397.80 CAD ($468 CAD)
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Steel Blue Sharkskin – $305ish US / $397.80 CAD ($468 CAD)
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Ocean Blue Wool Suit – $305ish USD $397.80 ($468 CAD)
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Navy Blue – $305ish US / $397.80 CAD ($468 CAD)
$300 for a half canvassed wool suit with a bemberg lining and easy to tailor, non-functioning sleeve cuffs is a steal. They do ship from Canada, so, returns can be a bit of a pain. Full review of Spier & Mackay can be found here.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Allen Edmonds: Their online 2nds Shoebank event ends today.
- J. Crew Factory: 40% off + Free Shipping No Min. w/ FROZEN (exclusions apply of course).
- Brooks Brothers: Their summer clearance has some surprisingly good deals in it. Picks here.
- Lands’ End: 40% off reg. priced items w/ OFF40 and pin 7245.
- Amazon: Their Annual “Prime” Day is tomorrow. Here’s what it looked like last year.