Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out. Apologies for the splotchy mitt featured above. Some of us just aren’t hand models. STRESS IS VERY DAMAGING TO THE EPIDERMIS!
- Connor Linen Dress Trouser – $41.30 ($129.50)
- Made in the USA Ties in Gingham or Seersucker – $34.30 ($89.50)
- Grant Lightweight Shell Blazer – $104.30 ($298)
- Cotton/Linen Ribbed Shawl Collar Cardigan – $41.30 ($198)
- Cotton/Linen Seersucker Button Down Popover – $48.30 ($89.50)
A few new items worth a look, and some further discounts on staples already marinating in the sale section. Really liking the look of those made in the USA ties (especially the bright navy gingham). Just wish they’d say in the description how wide they are? They look slim. Not a bad thing though for a warm weather casual tie.
- Waxwear Commuter Briefcase – $194.60 ($398)
- 610 Leather 6 Card Holder – $37.80 ($98)
- Dipped Leather Credit Card Holder – $27.30 ($78)
- Flannel Coaster – $13.30 ($38)
- Rancourt & Co Made in the USA Boat Shoe – $69.30 ($250)
Been a bit since Jack Spade ran an extra % off sale items event. Not a ton of inventory in there right now, but if you just got a new job or are looking to upgrade your briefcase/tech covering gear, then worth a look.
- Split Suede Tassel Loafers – $79.99 ($99.90)
- Leather Penny Loafers – $79.99 ($99.90)
- Cotton Patch Pocket Blazer – $79.99 ($119.90)
- Slim Fit Cotton Blazer – $59.99 ($79.90)
- Leather Duffel Bag – $99.99 ($189.90)
Massimo Dutti’s younger, cheaper kid-brother has gotten around to launching a rare sale. (They might only do a couple a year?) Shipping and returns still appear to be free as well. Quality? Can be… interesting. If past experience is any indication, it’ll be better than H&M, but not mind blowing by any stretch.
- Casio Diver + Timex Weekender Chrono = $80.48 total ($40.99 + $59.99 on their own)
- Two pairs of Merona Club Shorts = $37.48 total ($24.99 a pop)
Big hat tip to jmreg for sending in the heads up on the sale. Not a bad out the door price tag for two, highly versatile watches, that both play very well in the warm weather. Casio is shown above on an after-market strap, but the rubber strap it comes with is just fine in its own right. Deal expires 6/25.
Just a reminder that we’re less than a month away from the Anniversary sale launching, and only a few weeks out for cardmember early access. Nordstrom Card Members (credit, or debit card) get access a week early, on July 14th, with the rest of the general public getting in on July 22nd. It’s arguably the best sale of the year. Instead of a clearance or sale event where already released goods are marked down in order to clear inventory, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale puts just arrived goods, ready for fall, on substantial discount for a limited time. Sale runs from 7/22 – 8/7. And yes, there will be picks on this website when the time comes. Here’s what it looked like last year.
Also worth a mention:
- Lands’ End: 30% off reg. priced goods with SAVEBIG and 8200
- J. Crew: 40% off sale items / 40% off a limited selection of goods w/ THURSDAY
- FormFunctionForm: Shawn, the founder, got married, so you can take 30% off with MarriedAsFFF through 6.26. Limited exclusions apply (like the Button Stud Premiums, y’know, Rolex and Omega and what not).
- Brooks Brothers: Their Semi-Annual sale is still going on. Picks here.
- East Dane: 25% off Sale Items w/ 25EXTRA. Picks here.
- Allen Edmonds Shoebank: Their big tent sale for Factory 2nds ends on Sunday.
- Banana Republic: Extra 40% off Sale Items (discount applied at checkout).