The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
#1. GAP/O.N.: 40% off w/ JUNE40 | B.R. Extra 40% off Sale
- Old Navy Ultimate Slim Lightweight Built In Flex Khakis – $19.20 ($39.94)
- B.R. Leather Zip Jacket – $194.99 ($350)
- B.R. Brown Leather Briefcase – $74.99 ($250)
- Linen Crew Sweater – $41.99 ($89.50)
- Todd & Duncan Textured Cashmere Crew Pullover – $107.39 ($199)
- Slim Japanese Selvedge Jean – $65.99 ($140)
- Aiden Slim Garment Dye Linen Cotton Pant – $35.99 ($79.50)
Got all that? Old Navy and GAP are running the exact same, 40% off code, while Banana Republic is doing an extra 40% off sale items at checkout (no code necessary). Big fan of Old Navy’s slim (but not too tight) lightweight khakis. Really nice, warm weather pants for cheap. Code JUNE40 expires today, 6/20/16, but the extra 40% off sale offer runs clear through the end of the month. Meanwhile, if you’ve got a GAP inc. credit card? You can knock another 10% off your purchase w/ BRCARD at Banana Republic. So you can save even more on those sale prices.
#2. Allen Edmonds: Summer Clearance Event
- Merlot Mcallister Wingtip Oxfords w/ V-Tread Tap Sole – $237 ($395)
- Merlot Strand Oxfords – $237 ($395)
- Merlot 5th Ave Oxford – $237 ($395)
- Merlot Park Ave Oxford – $237 ($395)
This is just one guy’s opinion, but if I had to pick one dress shoe to wear for the rest of my life? Those right there ^ would be them. Merlot McAllisters. The wingtip styling means you can dress em’ down and wear them with jeans, yet they’re also a true oxford, so they’re dressy enough to wear with a suit. And they’ll look good with everything in between jeans and a suit. That V-tread tap sole is slim enough to be unnoticeable (unless you’re looking for it) yet provides great traction in slippery conditions. The merlot shade of dark red goes great with grey and blue trousers/suits. Was just on sale as part of their Dad’s Day sale, but a few bucks extra off is always welcome.
#3. J.Crew: 30% off Select / 40% off Sale w/ MONDAY
- Navy Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $82.60 ($118)
- Ludlow Suit Jacket + Matching Pant in Italian Chino = $261.60 ($456)
- Kenton Suede Wingtips – $152.60 ($218)
- Ludlow Traveler Wool Suit Jacket + Matching Pant = $408 ($700)
- Legacy Blazer in Ludlow or Crosby Fit – $232.80 ($388)
- Shawl Collar Cotton Cardigan in Ivory – $53.99 ($118 )
J. Crew is doing 5 days of “surprise deals” this week, and deal #1 is pretty standard. Good, but standard. 30% off with the usual exclusions (almost all sportcoats/blazers, most shoes, 3rd party, etc.) and 40% off the sale section. Might be worth checking in tomorrow to see what Tuesday brings.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Allen Edmonds Factory Outlets: Their big tent sale is still going on.
- FormFunctionForm: Take 30% off with MarriedAsFFF through 6.26. Limited exclusions apply.
- Brooks Brothers: Their Semi-Annual sale is still going on. Picks here.