The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Made in the USA Messenger Bag/Briefcase – $224.62 FINAL ($495)
- Double Monk Strap in Black or Cognac – $209.25 ($395)
- Made in Italy Cotton/Wool Sportcoat – $299.25 ($625)
- Pensacola Polo – $44.25 – $51.75 (various colors) ($88)
- Made in Italy Textured Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $112.12 FINAL ($325)
The sale section at Billy Reid right now is stacked. Honestly can’t recall the last time there was this much stock in it. And that’s the good news. The bad news is that there are some (not a ton) final sale items. So, no returns on those things. But if you’re the type who gravitates towards well made American classics, sometimes with a twist, then Billy Reid is a brand to get to know. If you haven’t already.
- Vintage Wash Striped Polo – $20.97 ($34.95)
- Broken Twill Straight Fit Jeans – $25.79 – $35.97 (and at top of post) ($59.95)
- Basic Leather Belt in Light Brown – $17.97 ($29.95)
- Old Navy Ultimate Slim Lightweight Built In Flex Khakis – $23.97 ($39.94)
- Old Navy Slim Fit Big Gingham Shirt – $17.96 ($29.94)
- Old Navy Soft Washed Striped Crew – $7.16 ($11.94)
Full honesty: Gap’s current warm weather run has been less than exciting. But there are some real gems at GAP, and often they get excluded from sales (such as their jeans and leather accessories). Meanwhile, Old Navy is following suit, but you don’t need a code to get the 40% off discount. True price shows up once you add it to your cart.
- Modern Slim Cotton Textured Blazer – $79.99 ($230)
- Modern Slim Cotton/Linen Blazer – $94.99 ($230)
- Todd & Duncan Textured Cashmere Crew Pullover – $84.99 ($198)
- Jacob Sneaker – $29.99 ($68)
- Antique Cherry Belt – $16.49 ($59.99)
- Aiden Slim Herringbone Pant – $19.99 ($79.50)
- Aiden Slim Linen Cotton Pant – $29.99 ($79.50)
They’ve bumped the additional discount up to half off, and there’s still plenty of desireables in the sale section. Eighty bucks for a BR sportcoat is pretty unheard of (36, 38, and 40 available at post time) and it’s even returnable. Appears to be fully lined like most other BR blazers though? Meanwhile, it’s not sweater season (like, not at all) but $85 for an all cashmere crew, with what appears to be a waffle texture to it sounds mighty fine. Not cheap, but not bad for cashmere if that’s your thing. No code necessary. Discount happens when you add the item to your cart.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Brooks Brothers: Their Semi-Annual sale is just about over. Picks here.
- Christopher Ward: They’ve got 30%, 40%, and 50% off sale going on on select watches (some of which are open box/nearly new models).
- Club Monaco: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ KEEPCOOL
- J. Crew: 30% off a select batch of goods with an extra 40% off sale items w/ SHOPNOW