Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Brooks Brothers Warwick – $149
- Cornwallis – $199
- Carlyle – $177
- Dalton – $296.95
- McAllister (Merlot) – $197
- Fifth Ave. – $195
- Steen – $137
- Mora 2.0 – $199
- Park Ave – $239
Big thanks to Eric J. and Jonathan S. for the tip here. Under $200 on very popular models is as good as it seems to get for the Shoebank. Looks like they launched this thing a day early, yesterday, but the extra 30% – 50% off pricing is set to last clear through 6/26. Selection is, as always, dependent on your size, width, and what color you’re after (which is why there aren’t any links to individual models above). Remember, you’ll have to make a phone call to order, and in terms of returns, you’re on the hook for a $10 re-stocking fee unless you can drop them off at an AE factory outlet store.
- Striped Linen Crew Sweater – $44.50 ($89.50)
- Aiden Slim Linen/Cotton Pant – $45 ($79.50)
- Aiden Slim Linen/Cotton Garment Dyed Pant – $45 ($79.50)
- Slim Japanese Selvedge Jeans – $70 ($140)
- Linen Crew – $44.50 ($89.50)
Well that’s a nice surprise. Doesn’t make sense, but it’s a nice surprise. Usually it’s the “up to” sales that can be a bit of a bummer. Because most of the items just won’t reach the pinnacle discount. Here? Many items surge past 40% off and drift into 50% off territory.
- C5 Slimline Square Automatic – $467.50 ($550)
- C60 Trident Pro 600 Stainless – $773.50 ($910)
- C3 Malvern MK II Quartz Chrono – $297.50 ($350)
Gotta be honest. I’m not so sure everyone is gonna like the new, totally minimalist, Christopher Ward logo. BUT… it seems like, at least for now, plenty of their classics have the old logo on their dials? Hope that doesn’t change. Big fan of that C5 Slimline Square. A throwback in shape and size but doesn’t look costume-y.
- Slim Bowery Pant in Seersucker – $58.80 ($98)
- Ludlow Suede Longwings – $143.99 ($298)
- Classic Bowery Pant in Cotton Linen – $49.80 ($88)
- Striped Cotton Belt – $17.70 ($29.90)
- Cotton Cashmere Crew Sweater in Navy Stripe – $20.99 ($69.50)
- Cashmere Chessboard Tie – $41.99 ($89.50)
Not a lot of stuff in their “select items” section, but the sale section has been injected with some new stock. And 40% off is more than the usual 30% they run. Don’t expect those suede longwings to last long. Goodyear welted and English suede for that price is hard to come by.
The (obvious) Pick: Timex Fairfield Grey Strap – $48.96 ($69.95)
Took a while for these things to become widely available. One of Timex’s newest designs. Dead simple. Clean as a whistle. Grey leather nato strap should go with everything. A terrific looking, smart casual timepiece. For cheap. Hat tip to David B. for the heads up.
Also worth a mention:
- FormFunctionForm: Shawn, the founder, is getting married, so you can take 30% off with MarriedAsFFF through 6.26. Limited exclusions apply (like the Button Stud Premiums, y’know, Rolex and Omega and what not.)
- Bonobos: They’ve got a summer sale going on. Pretty limited stock though.
- Spier & Mackay: They’ve extended their 2 suits for $799 CAD deal through 6/22, and they’re now offering 30% off polos w/ POLO30.
- Last Call: Additional 40% off ONE item w/ 40JUNE.
- Brooks Brothers: Their Semi-Annual sale is still going on. Picks here.