The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg) with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
- Ralph Lauren Black Label 3″ Made in Italy Tie – $49.99 ($155)
- Cotton Half-lined Sportcoat – $169.99 w/ PRIVATE16 ($265)
- Workington Vachetta Driver – $110.49 w/ PRIVATE16 ($175)
- Woodford Suede Driver – $110.49 w/ PRIVATE16 ($175)
- Jermain Suede Sneaker – $58.31 w/ PRIVATE16 ($98)
- Reversible Striped Belt – $50.99 w/ PRIVATE16 ($85)
So it turns out it’s an extra 15% off most items. Not all. And the code isn’t working on that tie. But… and bless TheTieBar for providing us all with cheap neckties, but sometimes you need a really nice tie. One that ties easy, drapes well, and just has more heft to it. One of these timelessly shaped (3″ wide = perfect), dotted ties from the higher end Black Label should do the trick. Made from a type of silk that keeps the shine to a minimum.
- Foundation Cotton/Linen Suit in Mini Houndstooth – $397.40 ($530)
- Waffle Cotton Crew – $58.50 ($78)
- Stretch Washed Chinos in Silver Bullets – $73.50 ($98)
- Novelty Woven Belt – $51.00 ($68)
- Textured Leather Narrow Belt – $66 ($88)
It sure feels like Bonobos has not only turned off the sales/codes/promos faucet, they’ve cut the water supply at the street then ripped up the pipes. Been a bit arid lately with them. And that’s not good for those of us who wince at the idea of dropping a hundred bucks on chinos. So while 25% off isn’t huge, and the selection of items up for the code is anything but expansive, it’s still something.
- 9″ Linen-Cotton Beach Short – $17.99 FINAL ($29.99)
- Marled Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $49.99 FINAL ($69.99)
- Cable Knit Cotton Crew in SLIM or Reg. Fit – $41.99 FINAL ($69.99)
- Oxford Cloth Tie in Violet – $11.99 FINAL ($19.99)
- Wool Glen Plaid Pocket Square – $8.99 FINAL ($14.99)
- Braided Belt – $10.19 FINAL ($16.99)
Nice code JCF. Anyway, it’s 40% off for the main collection (prices are marked) with an extra 40% off their clearance section… and there’s some deals to be had in there. Sure sizes can be scattered, but along with the free shipping no minimum offer, now’s not a bad time to pick up a few warm weather needs. Just be warned that it does appear their entire clearance section (or, almost all of it) is final sale. So, the shipping might be free getting your item to you, but you can’t send it back the other way.