The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg), with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
- Striped Shawl Sweater – $54.98 FINAL ($140)
- “Jeremy” Italian Leather Lace-up – $89.99 ($168)
- Brown Leather Briefcase – $137.99 ($250)
- Heritage Merino Wool Blend Striped Shawl Pullover – $49.99 ($120)
- Slim-Fit Custom 078 Wash Dash Shirt – $24.98 FINAL ($64.50)
And BR has now upped the ante on their clearance. Looks like some leather goods are stuck at 40% though? Strange. Anyway, be wary of final sale items. They’re in there. And final sale means no returns. That brown leather brief looks pretty basic. Not quite as eye catching as their now sold out Italian Leather brief, but there’s potential there.
- Made in Portugal Loro Piana Wool Topcoat – $179.40 FINAL ($798)
- Italian Silk Knit Neckties in Light Navy, Pine or Maroon – $35.40 FINAL ($98)
- Lotuff Made in the USA Card Case in Chocolate or Indigo – $59.40 FINAL ($125)
- Porto Washed Wool Blazer – $209.30 FINAL ($498)
BIG FAT WARNING: It’s all final sale fellas. This is the home stretch for them. Sad to see them go. But with that extra 40% off code, now might be the time to pick up a high quality, Italian silk knit tie for the upcoming warm weather wedding season.
- Cotton Toggle Shawl Collar Cardigan – $54.00
- 9″ Linen Cotton Shorts – $29.50
- Bleeker (slim-straight) Lightweight Chinos – $29.50
- Unconstructed Blazer in Linen/Cotton – $71.00
Better than average prices (oddly enough, the prices have been moving around a bit this AM… something odd is up with the JCF site), and the free shipping no minimum is extra nice too. Perfect if you need to pick up a new pair of lightweight chinos or shorts and nothing else. Code SRSLYSPRING expires today, 4/18/16.