Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
At first, I was all YAY LEDBURY SALE! And then when I realized that I’d have to buy two shirts to trip that first threshold, and even with the 25% off discount it would still work out to $108.75 PER FRIGGIN’ SHIRT… I was all. But they are spectacular. And that lowered second button. Damn. No code needed. Appears to work on sale stuff too.
- 9″ Linen/Cotton Beach Short – $20.65
- Slim Bedford Linen/Cotton Dress Pant – $38.15
- Striped Cotton Crew Sweater – $33.60
J. Crew Factory prices are always a moving target. Their on-sale price is always fluctuating, so 30% off can be good… depending on the item. And it’s awfully good for those 9″ linen/cotton beach shorts. They were just $30 during the most recent 50% off sale from earlier this week. Suits are excluded from this code of course.
- Fitzgerald Fit Grey Seersucker Suit + Fitzgerald Fit Navy BrooksCool Wool Blend Suit – $899
- Fitzgerald Fit Twill Suit + Fitzgerald Fit BrooksCool Blue Check Suit – $899
- Four Regent Slim-Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirts – $64.40 per shirt (reg. $98 per)
So both are multi-buy deals. The shirt deal is buy 2 shirts, save 20%. Buy four, save 30%. So if you’re one of those who swear by Brooks Brothers and their non-iron dress shirts, now’s not a bad time to stock up. Meanwhile, that grey & ivory seersucker suit (instead of the traditional blue) looks terrific. The Derby is just around the corner, no?
The Obvious Pick: Factory Premium Performance Jeans – $59.99 ($99.99)
Big thanks to Drew W. for the tip on this one. BR Factory is calling these things “Factory Premium Performance Jeans.” But the fabric makeup seems to be awfully similar to the BR Traveler Jean. 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, and 2% Spandex. Haven’t seen these in person myself yet, so, not quite sure how stretchy they are compared to the original (full review of those here). Also, there’s no deep-blue “rinse” shade… but there are some spring/summer worthy colors to pick from. Stand by for a review. Be aware that BR Factory doesn’t ship free until you hit $100.
- Two Solid Button Down Collar Polos – $14.95 per (reg. $19.90 per) $29.90 total
- Two Striped Button Down Collar Polos – $14.95 per (reg. $19.90 per) $29.90 total
- Premium Linen Long Sleeve Check Shirt – $19.90 ($34.50)
- Premium Linen Long Sleeve Gingham Shirt – $19.90 ($34.50)
- Stretch Striped Belt – $19.90 Not on sale but a good looking new arrival.
That polo deal is still going on, and it’s still a great deal. Yes, they did expand their fits a bit. Shown above is a medium on 5’10/185. But sizing down should solve the troubles for the slimmer fellas? Maybe?
- Made in Italy Suede Wingtip Oxford – $189.00
- Made in Italy Single Monk Strap – $189.00
- Made in Italy Chelsea Boot – $169.00
Wall + Water is one of Gilt’s house-brands. And frankly, the quality is pretty darn good. Made in Italy and almost always under $200. But the best news? Gilt is now accepting returns for original form of payment. No more of this credit-only nonsense. You are on the hook for a steep $9.50 restocking fee, but at least you can get most of your cash back. Review on the brand can be found here.