Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Fifth Ave. Oxford in Walnut, Dark Chili, Black, or Brown – $245 ($395)
- McAllister Wingtip in Merlot w/ V-Tread Sole – $295 ($395)
- Warwick Single Monk in Walnut or Black – $295 ($395) review here
- McAllister Wingtip in Brown or Walnut w/ Leather Sole – $295 ($395)
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford in Walnut, Oxblood, or Brown – $295 ($395)
Sorry, what? That’s quite the addition. The Fifth is a total classic. Can’t go wrong with it. Just one line of perforations across the cap toe, true oxford lacing, and a classic silhouette. And $245? That’s as low as a pair of Allen Edmonds first quality shoes have gone in quite a long time. Kudos to AE for parachuting these into their Anniversary Sale lineup.
- Built-In Flex Athletic Fit Jean – $27.95 ($39.94)
- Ultimate Slim Built-in Flex Khakis – $35.00 (excluded, but they ship free) ($39.94)
- Seersucker Button Down Shirt – $20.95 ($29.94)
- Slim Linen Blend Shorts – $20.95 ($29.94)
Not bad, considering that Old Navy stuff is already super inexpensive. About those jeans: 96% cotton, with 3% poly and 1% spandex in there for stretch. And while they’re not as stretchy as BR’s traveler jeans, they do have noticeably more spring to them than standard, all cotton jeans. For the built-in-flex khakis, they are slim, but don’t strangle. Nice color options too (more color options here). Sadly excluded from the discount since they’re an “Everyday steal.” Both pants shown above are a 33×30 on 5’10” /185. Code expires today, 4/14/16.
- Luxe Touch Piped Polos – $22.19 ($49.50)
- Luxe Touch Solid Polos – $29.50 ($49.50)
- Reversible (Cognac + Brown?) Italian Leather Belt – $29.99 ($59.99)
- “Jeremy” Italian Leather Lace-up – $89.99 ($168)
- Vintage Colorblock Tee – $16.79 ($29.50)
- Digby Wingtip – $76.19 ($158)
Kinda an early season clearance, and there’s lots of warm weather stuff in there. And that includes their outstanding luxe touch piped polos. (Also, know that our annual Polopalooza is coming up on Monday.) No code necessary at checkout. But be warned: there are some final sale items lurking in their sale section, so be careful. No returns on that stuff.
- Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan ($118) + Striped Shirt ($50 FINAL) + Web Belt ($39.50) = $132.49
- Kenton Suede Penny Loafers ($198) + Cheap Beanie ($9.99 FINAL) = $132.99
Wow there are a ton of exclusions for this sale. And $25 off $100 really isn’t that hot of a deal (that’d be… y’know, 25% off, max.) But $75 off $200 can be pretty darn good, as long as you get close to that $200 threshold. All sportcoats are out, AGAIN, as are suits. Damn. Most shoes are excluded too. Again, a ton of exclusions.
For the Canadians: Hudson’s Bay has Timex Redwings on Sale
- Timex Waterbury x Red Wing Chrono – $119 ($170)
- Timex Waterbury x Red Wing 38mm – $94.50 ($135)
- Timex Waterbury x Red Wing Beige Chrono – $108.50 ($155)
- Timex Waterbury (x Red Wing too? maybe not?) Blue Dial – $115.50 ($165)
For those in the north, know that you can not only get your hands on the very difficult to find Timex Waterbury x Redwing, you can also get it on a discount. Not bad Canada. Not bad at all. Hat tip to @SartorialSci on twitter. Meanwhile, for those of us in the states, you can still get em’ via END, but shipping is steep and returns would have to be done internationally since they’re in England. One good piece of news for us Yanks? It can be confirmed that the beige models are also a x Red Wing collab, with the strap being cut from their thick boot leather. And those are still available for purchase via Todd Snyder.
- Eastland Made in the USA Yarmouth Camp Mocs – $69.30 ($155)
- Sperry Cloud CVO Sneakers – $27.99 ($60)
Boy that’s a nice price for some made in Maine summer casuals. Description says it’s “American Tanned” leather. Could it maybe be Horween? That might be asking for a bit much, but still. Not bad for the warm weather ahead. No code needed. Extra 30% off happens once you get the item in your cart.
Also worth a mention:
- UNIQLO: They’re still running their two for $29.90 Polo Deal (that’s $14.95 per)
- GAP: 35% off w/ NOW (excludes jeans, leather accessories, etc…)
- Restoration Hardware: Their Spring Clearance sale has their iPhone Gramophones marked down by 50% off
- H&M: They’ve got some new “Premium Quality” suede bucks for $69.95. Perhaps made in Portugal?
- Bonobos: $20 off Stretch Washed Chinos w/ STRETCHOUT
- Cole Haan: 30% off sitewide w/ FRIENDS30
- Billy Reid: 25% off w/ FAM25