The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg), with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
- Japanese Selvedge Jeans in Slim or Straight Fit – $64.80 ($108)
- Dark Wash Jeans in Slim – $41.97 ($69.95) or Straight Fit – $35.97 ($59.95)
- Smooth Leather Belt in Brown or Black – $20.97 ($34.95)
- Rugged Leather Belt – $20.97 ($34.95)
- GAP Broken Twill Jeans – $35.97 ($59.95)
Many thanks to Vladimir T. who sent in the tip with the code and the fact that it’s good on everything. No exclusions. So, that means if you’re a fan of GAP’s jeans (including their Japanese Selvedge) then now’s not a bad time to take advantage. Same goes for their belts, since leather accessories and jeans are often excluded from codes.
- Button Down Collar Polo (old, slimmer fit) – $19.90 ($22.90)
- Colorblock Polo – $19.90 ($22.90)
- Shirt Collar Polo Shirt (non button down) – $19.90 ($22.90)
- French Linen Check Shirt – $29.90 ($34.90)
- French Linen Windowpane Shirt – $29.90 ($34.90)
- Foldable Wayfarer-style Sunglasses – $14.90
No minimum huh? Not bad. Usually standard shipping will run you seven bucks, unless you trip whatever minimum they’re asking for at any given moment. With that free shipping offer… might be time to take a shot on those super-cheap, foldable wayfarer style sunglasses? Risk is much lower now that you’re not tacking another seven bucks on for shipping.
- Cotton Shawl Neck Cardigan – $88.50 ($118)
- Slim Fit or Regular Fit Striped Seersucker Shirt – $52.12 ($69.50)
- Braided Belt w/Leather Front in Green, Navy, or Black – $29.62 ($39.50)
- Goodyear Welted Ludlow Suede Wingtips – $223.50 ($298)
J. Crew, once again, is billing this as “25% off your purchase”… but then excludes what seems like half their men’s inventory. No sportcoats. Most of their shoes are out. Yet, there are a few spring-ready styles worth considering.