Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Kenton Suede Plain Toe Boot – $107.99 ($228)
- Ludlow Partially Constructed Blazer in English Wool – $173.99 ($348)
- Woodsman Cotton Sweater – $47.99 ($98.00)
- Made in Scotland Traditional Weatherwear Flannel Waverly Jacket – $209.99 ($420)
- Sorel Caribou Boots – $77.99 ($170)
Looks like J. Crew’s sale section just got another fresh injection of cold to cool weather goods. And it looks like, for now, most of their sale section is not final sale? Spring might be coming up quick, and it’d be an investment, but goodness… that made in Scotland flannel jacket looks awesome.
- Made in Italy “Astor” Coat – $299.62 FINAL ($795)
- KSwiss Arlington in Navy or Brown – $59.62 FINAL ($175)
- Kieran Boot in Brown Calfskin or Black Horse leather – $224.62 FINAL ($495)
- Indianola Chukka – $149.62 FINAL ($395)
- Made in the USA Chunky Knit Beanie – $44.62 FINAL ($125)
The bad news? You can’t return anything. Once you buy it, it’s yours. The good news though is that this is about as low as Billy Reid gets for their high quality stuff. Those Italian made “Kieran” boots are brilliant. Especially at this price. Full review of the black horse leather option can be found over here.
- Cotton Striped Drifter Crew – $41.30 ($59)
- Tailored Fit Pattern Wool Flannel Trousers – $34.99 ($99.99)
- Tailored Fit Plain Wool Flannel Trousers – $34.99 ($99.99)
- Plain Front Tailored Fit Year’rounder Wool Dress Pants – $62.30 ($89)
- Bridle Leather Belt – $34.30 ($49)
- Casual Sneakers – $27.99 ($69)
LE might be advertising a 25% off F&F discount on their site… but that must be for those friends and or family that, well… they like, but it takes some tolerating every so often. What YOU get is 30% off with BEST and 3001.
Jomers, they of the American Made pants that usually sell out almost immediately, are jumping into the suit game, by going to the eastern hemisphere. They sent out an email yesterday saying that these new, half-canvas and Italian wool suits are made in a Hong Kong factory that Suitsupply uses and J. Crew also uses for their Ludlow (had no idea they shared a factory). They also say that the fit will be similar to the Napoli, they’ll be using Super 110s Vitale Barberis wool, a bemberg lining, and functional sleeve buttons. BUT… and this is key… they’ve made 1,000 suits. 500 grey, 500 blue. And just in regular sizes, 36 – 42. No short or talls. Once they sell out, they’ll eventually make another batch but you’d have to pre-order. They’ll put these first thousand suits up for sale sometime “over the next few days”, and then after that it’ll be a 60-90 day wait for pre-orders. Got all that? They’re fielding questions via twitter, and they’ve posted a few images over there as well.
Wait… what? UNIQLO is making jeans in Los Angeles with Cone Mills denim? Didn’t see that coming. Not sure if they’ve revamped (read: expanded) their fit on jeans, but if they haven’t, expect these to be a true slim. Too close for many.
Also worth a mention
- J. Crew Factory: Extra 30% off w/ HOWNICE. Drops some of their casual shirts & shorts into the high $20s, – $30s. Suits are excluded of course. Code expires 2/28.
- Target: Save 20% when you spend $75 (discount applied at checkout, expires 2/27).
- Club Monaco: Their “now or never” winter clearance is underway.
- Ralph Lauren: Extra 30% off select sale items w/ FEB30.
- L.L. Bean: For today only, 2/25, they’re knocking an extra 20% off their sale section.
- Banana Republic: They’re running a select items, “up to” 40% off sale, which includes that striped cotton shawl collar for $83.50 ($140), and their new trench coats drop to $175 ($250).