Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Ludlow Peak Lapel Topcoat in Wool/Cashmere – $265.99 FINAL ($450)
- Woodsman Sweater – $55.99 FINAL ($98)
- Ludlow Blazer in “Light Hickory” English Wool – $202.99 FINAL ($348)
- Ludlow Blazer in Navy English Tweed – $174.99 FINAL ($298)
- Ludlow Velvet Shawl Collar in Forrest Green – $181.99 FINAL ($328)
- Slim Vintage Oxford Button Down in Blackwatch – $41.99 FINAL ($75)
This apepars to be one of the first major waves of J. Crew’s clearance markdowns. Last week the sale section was pretty stagnant, but a fresh injection of stock + the extra 30% (some are 40% off) is a big improvement. Be warned thouogh: it does appear to be mostly if not all final sale.
Club Monaco: Extra 30% off Sale & Clearance w/ LONGWEEKEND
- Wool Peacoat – $139.30 ($329)
- Windowpane Wool Scarf – $48.30 ($98.50)
- Half-Knit Leather Gloves – $34.30 ($119)
- Washed Leather Gloves – $34.30 ($129.50)
- Shearling Glove – $48.30 ($149.50)
We have to be nearing the end of the winter clearance sale season… no? It seems like brands are still trying to move out all their cold weather gear. Maybe this lingering clearance season has to do with the late onset of winter making for a later cold weather gear buying cycle. Anyway, extra 30% off sale/clearance at Club Monaco. Doesn’t appear to be a final sale situation either?
The Obvious Pick: Casio MDV106-1A 200m Diver – $28.59 w/ STYLE
Heck, it even ships for free since it’s over $25. Huge hat tip to Neil V. for sending in the heads up on this one. As good as it’s gonna get in terms of bang-for-the-buck. 200m water resistance. Screw down crown. The bezel actually moves instead of being purely decorational, so you can use it to track a span of time. And if you feel up to it, you can pop that rubber strap off with a spring bar tool, and slip on something more sporty like a striped NATO band. Code STYLE is good for $5 off $25, or $10 off $35 on “handbags and jewelry.” Pic Credit: Chartrucksa, via Amazon, where the watch is going for $44.)
- Tailored Fit Wool Hopsack Blazer – $138.60 ($198)
- Cashmere Striped Crew – $139.30 ($199)
- Bridle Leather Belt – $34.30 ($49)
- Leather Sneakers – $24.49 ($69)
There’s not a ton of their new spring arrivals on their site yet (or, there’s just not a ton to be had this season?) but what is there looks promising. That cashmere sweater? At Lands’ End? It’s a reach for most of us on price, that’s for sure. But if it goes on sale and an extra 40% code hits the web? Sign a few of us up. It’s a total spring/cool summer night luxury, but damn. Meanwhile, those leather sneakers also come in blue suede, are dirt cheap, and could be a classic addition to any warmer weather outfit. Remember. The code and pin are good for 30% off ONE item. Sale or regular price. But, just one item.
- Rogue Cap Toe Blucher – $181.60 ($385)
- McGregor Longwings in Brown – $157.60 ($385)
- Strands in Suede – $221.60 ($385)
- Made in the USA “Strand” Slim Briefcase – $237.60 ($495)
No code needed, and the extra 20% off comes when you add the item to your cart. Prices above reflect that extra 20% discount. Sizes and color selection seem to be moving a bit faster, now with this extra 20% off cherry on top. And it’s not just shoes that are in that sale. $240 is no small chunk of change. But… for a Made in the USA Leather Briefcase? Not bad.
BONUS: B.R.: 40% off w/ BRFIT (no exclusions for card members)
- Luxe Touch Tipped Stripe Polo – $29.70 ($49.50)
- Striped Shawl Cotton Cardigan – $84 ($140)
- Traveler Jeans in Rinse – $70.80 ($118) card required?
- Modern Slim Soft Wash Blazer – $105 ($175) card required
- Double Breasted Trench in Khaki or Navy – $150 ($250)
It’s the usual laundry list of exclusions if you’re without a GAP inc. card, but if you do have one of those? Then everything is fair game. It appears that Traveler jeans are excluded, even though they’re not carrying the “BR Picks” label at post time? Odd. Something must be up with the BR website. They are up for the code if you have a card though.
Also worth a mention
- Orient: Their 40% off valentine’s day code VAPR40 is still going, and runs through 2/15
- Cole Haan: 25% off almost everything w/ PRES25
- Ralph Lauren: 25% off $150, 30% off $250, 35% off $350+ w/ FEB16
- Allen Edmonds Factory 2nd Shoebank: The extra 20% off prices on Shoebank.com are set to expire after this weekend
- Jack Spade: Extra 25% off sale items w/ BONUS25