Retail analysts used to dismiss Cyber Monday as little more than a joke compared to the in-store Black Friday onslaught. Times have changed. A lot. So much so that a good chunk of us (read: most) do our Black Friday shopping online. Cyber Monday is just a bonus, with sometimes slightly different and potentially better offers for the web savvy crowd (such as free shipping no minimum deals). Expect this post to be updated throughout the day.
- Traveler Denim in Rinse – $70.80 ($118)
- Modern Slim Corded Blazer – $99.00 ($198)
- Ty Chelsea Boot – $106.80 ($178)
- Modern Slim Reversible Soft Blazer in Navy/Charcoal or Grey/Caramel – $138.00 ($230)
- Buffalo Plaid Shawl Collar Merino Blend Sweater ‘$84 ($140)
THERE we go. After BR’s disappointing Black Friday promotions (tons of exclusions), they bring a no-exclusions deal for cyber monday. Haven’t seen BR blazers hit under $100 in a while either, but where are the tailored fits? Seem like it’s all their super slim “modern slim” cut. Meanwhile, Those chelsea boots might be the best steal-shoe of the year. And about those “soft” blazers? They’re more like a sweater, cut into the shape of a blazer. But they drape pretty well, and look enough like a sportcoat. There’s zero structure to em’ though. Some will love em’, some won’t know what to make of them until they put it on.
- Academy Wool Blazer in Grey or Navy – $257.60 ($398)
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer in Blue – $173.60 ($368)
- Wool “Windsor” Blazer – $278.60 ($548)
- Mainline Topcoat – $348.60 ($598)
- Made in the USA French Corder 5-Pockets, select colors – $68.60 ($128)
- Moleskin Jeans – $96.60 ($138)
The best Bonobos sale of the year. No thresholds, it’s sitewide, plus they’re offering select other discounts that are deeper than the standard 30% off. Made in the USA French Corders drop to almost half off, with most colors marked down to that level. The traditional, but far from frumpy, Marzotto wool “Windsor” blazer gets an extra deep cut too. And the rest of it is 30% off, including their soft and warm moleskin jeans, as well as their Academy Wool blazers.
- Cashmere V-Neck ‘ $69.90 ($99.90)
- Extra Fine Merino V-Neck, Crew Neck , or Turtleneck – $29.90 ($39.90)
- “Chesterfield” Wool/Cashmere Topcoat – $114.90 w/ DEALS ($149.90)
Free shipping no minimum today as well. If you’re spending big, the code CYBER knocks $30 off $150.
- Legacy Blazer in Ludlow or Crosby Fit ‘ $271.60 ($388)
- Ludlow Sportcoat in Corduroy – $118.80 ($198)
- SLIM Softspun Contrast Cardigan – $76.80 ($128)
- English Lambswool Scarf – $35.70 ($59.50)
- SLIM Merino V-Neck Sweater – $29.99 – $41.70 ($69.50)
Got that? So it’s pretty much the event that they’ve been running for about a week now, plus 40% off select items. Might be the last time to grab the legacy blazers on discount for a while (maybe, who knows, they were excluded for so long). Same goes for seasonal suiting, which is stil 30% off. Sale items are also 40% off, with some final sale stuff going for 50% off. Free shipping no minimum through today too.
- Donegal Shawl Collar Cardigan – $54.40
- Flannel Lined Bedford Cord in Sutton Fit – $35.91
- SLIM Lambswool V-Neck – $27.20
- Flannel Tartan Tie – $17.85
This excludes suiting (which was included in the 20% off $100+ code MYGIFT for Black Friday). But this is a pretty nice deal for those who aren’t looking to go over a hundred bucks, and thus, won’t be able to use that extra 20% off code. Not only do you get an extra 15% off, you save another five bucks on their flat rate shipping.
- Kahn Wool/Leather Brief – $203.70 ($448)
- Embossed Anchor Credit Card Holder – $54.60 ($78)
- Dipped Leather Credit Card Holder – $54.60 ($78)
- Waxed Twill Davis Brief – $179 FINAL ($398)
Sitewide, and unlike their Surplus Sale that they were running on Black Friday, you don’t have to hammer in your email or zip code to browse. Works on sale stuff as well, but watch out for final sale items.
Those new Waterbury Chronos are tough to find anywhere other than the Timex site. 30% off drops them to around where you think they’d be priced at on Amazon. Terrific execution by Timex on the design.
- Nordstrom Classic Fit Stretch Corduroy Blazer – $132.74 ($295)
- Cole Haan Cambridge Single Monk in Java Grain Leather – $112.42 ($258)
- Skagen Brushed Dial Leather Strap Watch ‘ $56.23 ($125)
- Wolverine 1000 Mile McClean Cap Toe Boot – $200.92 ($400)
- Nordstrom Wool Blend Topcoat in Navy or Grey – $132.74 ($295)
- Nordstrom Houndstooth Cashmere Scarf – $49.42 ($99.50)
Not too many new items in the sale section, but worth another mention because this is the last day Nordstrom is knocking an extra 25% off a solid selection of goods in their sale section. Can’t recall them ever doing that in the past, and it seems like this is the year that Nordstrom really embraced the Black Friday / Cyber Monday early rush. Everything still ships and returns for free.
Same deal, different day. 25% off site wide is good through 11:59pm CST on 11/30. If you were waffling on the Bond Peacoat, they’re trying to lure you back in. Meanwhile, this also appears to work on sale items, which their Black Friday offer did not.
- Stafford Gunner Cap Toe Boots in Cognac or Black – $43.99 ($54.99)
- Stafford Logan Wingtips ‘ $31.99 ($90)
- Stafford Wool Blend Topcoat – $79.99 ($275)
- Stafford Camel Hair Sportcoat – $63.99 ($225)
And the already cheap just got cheaper. That code discount jumps to 33% if you hit a $100+ threshold. Can’t recall those gunner cap toes going for this low in the past. Strange though that the Deacon wingtips are gone from their site?
- Italian Wool Sportcoat – $90.30 ($129)
- Suede Chelsea Boots – $69.30 ($99)
- Quilted Jacket – $55.99 ($79.99)
- 62% Polyester, 38% Wool Blend Trench – $104.30 ($149)
Got all that? A lower threshold than what they were offering on Black Friday, plus free shipping no minimum. Couple of interesting items in their “modern classics” section, including that barely lined, 100% Italian wool (really? Nice) sportcoat. Of course it’ll be chopped in the tail. It’s H&M. They do that. But for ninety? If you’re on the average height to shorter side? Might be a steal. Button stance looks a touch high though. UPDATE: H&M is now running a 40% off one item code, 3229, which stacks with a free shipping at $50 code, 3247. Brings that blazer down to $77.40. Big thanks to Jeremy G. for the tip!
This is a tough one, because most around these parts would agree that Cole Haan can be pretty overpriced when full retail. Sure there are some total gems, but full retail is a tough ask. So 40% is good of course, but most of us will head straight to the sale section. And there’s just not a lot there. So tread carefully. The free ground shipping is a nice kick-in though.
- Trident Pro 600 Automatic – $618.75 ($825)
- C65 Trident “Classic” Automatic – $517.50 ($690)
- C7 Rapide Quartz Chrono MK II – $311.25 ($415)
That seems like an abnormally high discount for Christopher Ward? Memory could be faulty though. Nice of them to kick in free shipping and free returns through 12/24 as well.
- PF Flyers Rambler in Grey Nubuck – $111.75 ($145) or Cashew Leather – $120 ($160)
- Made in Canada Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $51.75 FINAL ($225)
- Camo Leather Card Wallet – $37.50 ($50)
Only exclusions appear to be Rocky Mountain Featherbed, Private White VC, and The Superior Labor goods. Meanwhile, anyone else intrigued by the news that Todd Snyder’s label got bought by American Eagle, and he’s now going to be Executive VP of AE?
- Filson Original Brief in Tan, Black, or Navy – $198.75 ($265)
- Filson Medium Duffel in Navy – $258.75 ($345)
- Filson Travel Kit in Tan – $71.25 ($95)
- Filson Travel Tray in Navy – $19.50 ($26)
Alden is excluded, as are a few other brands, but it appears that Filson is in play. Free shipping doesn’t kick in until $75 though.
And… others worth mentioning + ongoing deals from last week
- Lands’ End: 50% off outerwear, 40% off everything else w/ CYBER30 & 3101
- Brooks Brothers: 10% off sitewide + Free Shiping w/ BBCYBER
- EXPRESS: 50% off + Free Shipping no min.
- Orient: Take 50% off w/ BF2015 (excludes Orient Mako USA, but use BFMAKOUSA for 15% off)
- Amazon: 20% off Select Clothing/Watches/Shoes w/ 20CYBERWK
- East Dane: 15% off $250+, 20% off $500+, 25% off $1000+ w/ GOBIG15
- formâ€¢functionâ€¢form: 25% off w/ StuffedLikeATurducken
- Target: 30% off Clothing/Accessories + Free Shipping no Min, plus extra 15% off w/ CYBER15
- GAP: 40% off, no exclusions w/ BESTCYBER
- Club Monaco: 30% off sale items w/ THANKFUL
- Yoox: Extra 25% off + Free Shipping
- Huckberry: The “Dappered” shop is still open for business.
Expect updates throughout the day. What else? If you’ve got leads on other Dappered-related Cyber Monday deals, feel free to send em’ in to firstname.lastname@example.org.