Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Seiko SNDC33 Classic Black Chronograph – $89.99 ($124.99)
- Seiko SNDC31 Classic Beige Chronograph – $89.99 ($124.99)
One of Seiko’s better looking models, especially if you like chronographs. 40 mm case diameter wears maybe just a touch larger, but it’s not overly huge or clunky thanks to the slim bezel. Chronograph movement, great font to the arabic numerals, and a look that’s retro without being costumey. Currently going for between $105 – $118 on Amazon. $90 seems like a steal. Code expires on 10/31. UPDATE: Sorry about the typo guys, had the wrong code in there earlier. EMAILSEIKO35 should work.
- Year ’rounder Tailored Fit Suit jacket – $135 ($225)
- Tailored Fit Wool Flannel Trousers in Price of Wales – $59.40 ($99)
- Tailored Fit Solid Wool Flannel Trousers – $59.40 ($99)
- Tailored Fit Donegal Wool Sportcoat – $149.40 ($249)
It’s just one item, and it can’t be already marked down, but still. Lands’ End has REALLY ramped up their promos and codes in the last month or so, and most would agree that their new fall and winter collections are headed in the right aesthetic direction. Also… they’re now making matching suit coats for their year ’rounder merino wool trousers? Could be a great way to pick up a decent (fused? gotta be fused, right?) suit on a budget. All poly lining though. Since it’s just one item for this code, might want to snatch up the jacket at 40% off, and then matching trousers during their next sale.
- Quilted Touch Screen Gloves – $74.37 ($125)
- Racing Gloves – $52.36 ($88)
- Diamond Quilted Wool Blend + Leather Gloves – $52.36 ($88)
- Reversible Chalk Stripe Scarf – $34.51 ($58)
Right. Lots of gloves. But Ralph Lauren’s annual release of their glove designs really seem to nail that “just-different-enough” factor. Interesting, and certainly not a plain top stitch isotoner, but not bizarre either.
Code expires today, 10/29. UPDATE: They’ve extended this code through 11/2.
The Picks: Traditional or Wedge Sole in Burgundy – $399.98 ($450)
They sold like hotcakes the first time around, and they’ve brought them back for another very limited run. Word is that Rancourt had to order more leather from Horween to fulfill all the orders, and they’re stocked up for this next run. Also know that if you’ve never purchased anything through Huckberry before, you can take an additional 20% off with the code DAPPERED20 through Halloween. Should work on almost everything on their site, and that would put the boots down to $320ish. Full review here. An investment, but man they’re something else.
- Stafford Merino Wool Sportcoat ($99) + a cheap t-shirt ($5.99) = $73.12
- Stafford Camel Hair Sportcoat – $77.27 ($225)
- Stafford Signature Cotton Sportcoat – $44.99 ($125)
- Stafford Gunner Cap Toe Boots – $48.74 ($99)
- Stafford Deacon Wingtip Boots – $48.74 ($99)
31%? Can’t recall JCP going to that level with a code. Yeah, you have to trip the $100+ balance, but that’s a pretty deep cut. And that’s why picking up a cheap t-shirt if you’re getting one of their merino wool sportcoats will be worth your while (it’s actually a bit cheaper to do so than to not).
- Traveler Jeans in Rinse – $76.70 ($118)
- Camel Wool Blend Topcoat – $193.70 ($298)
- Plaid Wool Blend Topcoat – $193.70 ($298)
- “Ty” Chelsea Boot – $115.70 ($178) Full review here.
Yeah, you have to have a Banana Republic, GAP, or Old Navy credit card, but this deal does include the extremely comfortable traveler jeans. Full review of those here. Code expires 11/1.
Also worth a mention
- Hautelook: They’re running a Wolverine & Eastland Boots event. Styles & sizes are a bit scattered.
- GAP: 35% off and 40% off for card members.
- J. Crew Factory: Their latest batch of new arrivals just rolled in. Nothing too wild in there.
- J. Crew: They’re still doing 25% off select items & 40% off sale items w/ FALLSALE. And their Dock Peacoat is sitting in the sale section. With the code, it drops to $175.80.