Well that was fun.
Some congratulations are certainly in order. A hearty virtual handshake goes out to…
- T. Theisen of Montana who won the new Cornwallis Oxfords from Allen Edmonds.
- O. McCormick of Florida who won the Saddleback Thin Briefcase.
- B. Six of Ohio who won the $399 Suitsupply gift card.
- J. Houtteman who won three shirts from Ledbury.
- M. Moran of Illinois who won the GMT Trident from Christopher Ward.
And again, can’t say thanks enough to the people who provided all of the thank-you gifts this week: Anne, Anna, Sara, and the rest from across the pond and Christopher Ward of London. Hayley and the rest of the team at Allen Edmonds. The incredible Sarah at Saddleback. Will and the rest of the folks at Ledbury. And of course, Kirsten and all the other incredibly well dressed people over at Suitsupply.
Y’know what all of those companies have in common? They didn’t have to participate in Reader Appreciation Week. Far from it. But they did and they did so without hesitation.
Thanks again to all of you in the readership. Carry on. Here’s to R.A.W. 2016.