The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg), with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
#1. Hugh & Crye: All Blazers $150.00 ($195 – $245)
- Buggy-Back Two-Button Blazer in Plaid Check – $150 ($245)
- Buggy-Back Two-Button Blazer in Grey Hopsack – $150 ($245)
Hugh & Crye’s sizing system is not what most of us are used to, but the prices on their barely-lined buggy back blazers might be good enough to do some quick converting. Also, it doesn’t appear that these are final sale either? Buggy-back, fully lined, or their unconstructed cotton blazers are all priced at $150. Free shipping also kicks in at, wait for it, $150. Not bad.
- Foundation Seersucker Suit – $204.60 FINAL ($341)
- Monkey’s Fist Belt – $16.80 FINAL ($50)
- Made in the USA Cotton Knit Necktie – $40.80 FINAL ($78)
- Shetland Wool Crewneck – $28.80 FINAL ($128)
It’s all final sale, so no returns. And sizes are extremely scattered. But if you like the Bonobos look and fit, yet wince at their regular or even sale prices, then final sale clearances are worth a browse. Everything ships for free, but again, final sale here. So returns ain’t gonna happen.
- BR Wyatt Italian Leather Single Monk Strap – $100.80 ($168)
- GAP Dobby Cotton Blazer – $53.97 ($89.95)
- BR Jake Suede Chukka – $100.80 ($168)
Usual exclusions apply, so no blazers or suiting at BR, but the new Italian Leather single monks get the 40% off cut. All shades too (the “walnut” shade was only getting the last 40% off deal). Full review of those single monks here. Big thanks to Marshall for sending in the style tip. Meanwhile, that dobby cotton blazer from GAP has real potential. Nice & casual patch pockets, great looking shade of blue… just as long as it avoids the chopped tail + oddly long sleeves & functioning cuff buttons combo. And GAP is quite partial to that combo. But a guy can dream, right?
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- H&M: 20% off $50 w/ 3156, 25% off $100 w/ 3155, 30% off $150 w/ 3154
- Jack Spade: Their latest Surplus Sale has launched. You’ll need to hand over an email and zip code, but it’s usually worth it for a quick browse.
- Brooks Brothers: They’ve extended their summer clearance event through Labor Day.
- J. Crew Factory: Extra 30% off (except suiting) w/ TIMETOSHOP